Nbr post: 1516
Posted: 9/16/20 1:00 PM
September 16, 2020
- Made many improvements to the Overseer system to make it simpler to find Agents you need when you need them. See the Overseer section below.
- Shared tasks will now accurately display a max duration of 24 hours rather than listing unlimited time remaining.
- Franklin Teek remembered that there is no such thing as "highlor" kobolds in Norrath, and has realized that he meant "highland" kobolds. He apologizes to all adventurers who he confused.
- Corrected an issue that would cause the messages displayed when a spell is overwritten or wears off to either fail to display or display incorrectly.
- Enchanter - Corrected a missing item that made level 111 animations take more melee damage than intended.
- Corrected an issue that was preventing multiple Alternate Advancement Abilities from activating from a single hotkey press.
- Lord Bergurgle is no longer susceptible to charm.
- Fixed the models in the Misty Thicket to be more consistent with other fire beetles.
- Fixed an issue that caused the 21st Anniversary Overseer Quest "I Guess This is Growing Up" to remain available after the event had ended.
- Conversion quests no longer enforce rules for iconic Agents, meaning that you can have more than one of an iconic Agent on a single conversion quest at a time.
- You can now start or complete conversion quests when you have hit the active or completed quest caps and they continue to not count towards these caps.
- The DBC costs to recover an incapacitated Agent have been rebalanced. The minimum cost to recover an Agent has slightly increased while the cost to recover an Agent with a multi-day incapacitation has decreased significantly.
- Modified how Available Agents are sorted in the Quests tab for non-conversion quests. They are now sorted by the total number of matching traits and jobs, then by job ranks, rarity, and finally name. This change will usually result in sorting Agents with the highest potential contribution ahead of the pack.
- - Conversion Quests now sort by the total number of idle duplicates in descending order, then by name.
- Optional quest party slots now display their required job rank.
- Agents who offer no benefit to a quest no longer appear in the Available Agents list in the Quests tab.
- Unavailable Agents are now sorted to the end of the Available Agents list.
- Added a tooltip that displays an Agent's name, jobs, and traits when hovering your mouse over an Agent's minimized portrait.
- Players may server transfer between progression servers that are in the same or later expansion and within the same or a less restricted ruleset. True box is more restrictive than servers without it. Free trade (Firiona Vie ruleset) is less restrictive than servers without it. Voting unlock servers are more restrictive than servers without voting. This means:
- - Characters on any progression server may transfer to live servers.
- - Characters on Aradune, Agnarr, Coirnav, and Mangler may transfer to Phinigel.
- - Characters on Aradune and Mangler may transfer to Selo.
- - Characters on Aradune may transfer to Mangler or Rizlona.
- When starting a new shared task or dynamic zone, players in a group or raid will be added in order by what group they are in from 1 to 12 in the raid window, followed by ungrouped players. The raid leader will always be added first. This is to alleviate the need to remove and reinvite additional players if there isn't room for them in the instance. Within a single group, the order players are added to the instance is not necessarily what is displayed in the raid window.
- On new characters, autosplit will now be enabled by default.
- Corrected an issue that would prevent the reward selection window from displaying your pending rewards.
- Fixed an issue where /grouproles could cause your client to crash.
- Changed -
- The EverQuest Team
Magelo profile #725 - Born July 1 1999, Magelo on August 31 2001