Posted: 10/21/20 11:41 AM
October 21, 2020
- Fixed a small spelling error in the description of Nimbus of the Lit Way
- Necromancer - Corrected an issue that caused the Deathwhisper Shard of the Ancients to provide more benefit than intended. It now results in the same total benefit as other class epic augments.
- Look to the Marketplace this month for the Dwarf Heritage Crate. Each crate contains a random item. Trade these Dwarf Heritage items to your friends or collect them all yourself!
- Fixed an issue that prevented some characters from receiving the tradeskill skill cap extensions that their known recipe counts qualified them for.
- Corrected an issue where solo tasks were incorrectly displaying a 24 hour duration.
- Innoruuk's Curse - Duriek Bloodpool in Paineel is no longer susceptible to combat and will now respawn every 30 minutes.
- Cleric and Paladin - Corrected a bad description for Divine Aura.
- Ferocious Kick ranks 11-13 have improved resist values, making it harder to resist.
- Fixed an issue that was causing pets renamed to a name that contained "pet" to revert to the default pet name.
- Added Conflagrant Platinum as one of the rewards for crit success of the Ring of Scale tradeskill rewards.
- Corrected an issue where some characters who are in a fellowship were not always appearing in their fellowship.
- The /report command now gives you the option to open a Customer Service ticket in a browser, as reports will not be investigated without a corresponding ticket. Updated the help text for report to be more accurate. This command reports the first 20 visible lines of text in each open chat window, starting with the main chat window. /report can now be used once every minute instead of once each time your character zones.
- Added the /usetarget command which will left click a targeted player or right click a targeted NPC to help facilitate interactions in crowded areas.
- Block, shield block, and staff block now display different messages in combat logs.
- The EverQuest Team