Nbr post: 1575
Posted: 12/8/20 12:47 PM
December 8, 2020
- Claws of Veeshan is now available for anyone that has purchased it.
- - Velious is overwhelmed with writhing ice. Frozen undead swarm everywhere. The few survivors throw aside old hatreds, for now at least, and band together to survive. The heroes of Norrath arrive to help them, but they have not discovered the source of the deadly ice. The remaining giants of Kael Drakkel, now more able to move around their city, carve a tunnel out to the Cobalt Scar. It is time for the bravest heroes of Norrath to challenge the dragons of Velious and put an end to the deadly magic that has tormented the citizens of the continent.
- - Rise to the challenge! Face the ancient dragons of Velious and bring them to account for their actions!
- - The Dragon's Hoard is now available. See below for details.
- Lake-Effect Snow Devils - Updated text to reflect which mob should be killed for credit with the quest.
- - Fixed an issue with snow dervishes appearing with incorrect names.
- - Fixed an issue in where players were not getting kill credit for killing snow dervishes in the Great Divide.
- To Kill a Thel Ereth Ril - Fixed an issue where Alchemist Vaskerin would not give the player the correct item to continue the quest.
- Monk - Increased the incoming damage modifier for ranks 2 and 3 of Firewalker's Covenant.
- Necromancer - Increased the maximum level affected by Malevolent Alliance from 110 to 115.
- Paladin - Increased the maximum level affected by Holy Alliance from 110 to 115.
- Wizard - Increased the maximum level affected by Self-Combustion Effect from 110 to 115.
- The following Archetype AAs are now collectively called "Battlefield Vengeance":
- - Return Kick, Frenzied Return Strike, Knight's Return Strike, Hunter's Return Kick, Knave's Return Strike, Warlord's Return Kick, Beastlord's Feral Kick, and Furious Refrain.
- - Their functionality remains the same.
- More windchill sprites can be found in the Eastern Wastes (Torment of Velious).
- Zeflmin Welikanin can now teleport you to the Torment of Velious version of the Cobalt Scar.
- The Dragon's Hoard is now available. To find it, open the bank and click on the Dragon's Hoard button.
- - This will act as a separate bank for each character and allow you to store additional items.
- - It can be accessed from any banker in the world on all servers as long as you have purchased the Claws of Veeshan expansion.
- - This gives you the option to store your items in a list based format that is easily sorted and auto-merges your stacks of items for you.
- - The cap for each character's Hoard is 100 items for members, 25 items for non-members, and 100 additional items from purchased Dragon's Hoard Slots.
- - Dragon's Hoard items will only show up in Find Item window searches when the Dragon's Hoard window is open.
- - Dragon's Hoard items will be listed in /outputfile inventory if it is run when the Dragon's Hoard window is open.
- - The Dragon's Hoard allows for one additional instance of a lore/lore-group item to be stored, independent of your inventory, similar to the shared bank.
- Fixed a potential client crash when trying to render lighting on some models.
- Fixed a potential rare client crash related to chat channels and invalid character data.
- Fixed several potential client crashes related to custom UIs and the Overseer window.
- Added -
- Changed -
- The EverQuest Team
Magelo profile #725 - Born July 1 1999, Magelo on August 31 2001