Nbr post: 1575
Posted: 3/10/21 11:24 AM
March 10, 2021
- March 16th marks EverQuest's 22nd anniversary! The Mechanical Fortune Teller in the Plane of Knowledge has information about new quests and a new mission. The Jubilant Merchant has new rewards to earn! We're grateful to all of you for an incredible 22 years of support, and we're excited for the future!
- Proc chance increase is now correctly applied to Surge of Ice on the Velium Threaded Arcane Staff.
- Volcanic Billow Shard can no longer be placed in a bank.
- This Can't Be Good - Animated spell books will have Glowing Pages again.
- Zlandicar Reborn Mission - Fixed an exploit that could grant an unearned chest.
- Sontalak Raid - Both wing buffets are now chromatic resist.
- Aaryonar Raid - The Echoes will no longer be removed when they block a spell. Consider that this will force a change of tactics to control which person has the highest rank of these spells.
- Aaryonar Mission - Made the aura punishment effects less harsh. Root balls will no longer explode and will go away much faster. Reduced the damage caused by Pull of Sleet. Only one fireball will be fired at the target with the highest rank of Echo of Fire.
- Aaryonar Raid and Mission - Added a message when the smaller golems spawn.
- Cleric Epic Changes
- - Blood Soaked Prismatic Priest Robe can no longer be traded.
- - Lake Rathe
- - - Only someone that has handed Lord Bergurgle's Crown to Shmendrik can loot the Damaged Goblin Crown from the spirit of flame.
- - - Once you hand the Damaged Goblin Crown to Natasha you will have to hand a new Lord Bergurgle's Crown to Shmendrik to loot the Damaged Goblin Crown again.
- - - Natasha no longer despawns.
- - - Most of the time Natasha cannot be attacked. She can only be fought when she engages with Shmendrik.
- - - Shmendrik cannot be attacked until someone hands him Lord Bergurgle's Crown.
- - Timerous Deep
- - - Only someone that has handed Blood Soaked Plasmatic Priest Robe to Omat will receive the Ornate Sea Shell II when handing Lord Gimblox's Signet Ring to Natasha.
- - - Once you hand the Lord Gimblox's Signet Ring to Natasha you will have to hand a new Blood Soaked Plasmatic Priest Robe to Omat for Natasha to accept another Signet Ring from you.
- - - Natasha no longer despawns and cannot be killed.
- - - Only someone that has handed Sceptre of Ixiblat Fer and Singed Scroll to Omat will receive the Shimmering Pearl when handing A Message to Natasha to Natasha.
- - - Once you hand A Message to Natasha to Natasha you will have to hand a new Sceptre of Ixiblat Fer and Singed Scroll to Omat for Natasha to accept another Message from you.
- Necromancer and Shadowknight - Restored the effectiveness of Spell: Summon Corpse. Lowered its mana cost but it now only summons corpses up to level 60.
- Wizard - Added 3 new ranks to Fury of Magic that will be auto-granted at levels 12, 30, and 50 to replace the previously hard-coded critical chance bonus wizards are granted at these levels.
- During the Anniversary event, check out the Jubilant Merchant in Plane of Knowledge for some new celebratory goods!
- Players should now only have to confirm the server ruleset on Aradune and Rizlona once per login.
- Attempting to /consider the corpse of a player who has not yet returned to their bind point will no longer report that the corpse is invalid.
- The EverQuest Team
Magelo profile #725 - Born July 1 1999, Magelo on August 31 2001