Login / Sign up
> > > Another Game Slots Full - New sub

Messages in topic: Another Game Slots Full - New sub
hulke

Nbr post: 3
Register: 1/5/07
Posted: 6/15/21, 5:32 AM

Hi,

I received a message stating my game slots were full so I reset succesffully and then camped out a few days, ago. Today i logged in again and sync'ed and once again received another message about game slots full.

I have magelo auto loading, and after some reading through the forums I believe Magelo is loading at startup and syncing on my four accounts instead of the two intended ones as I had chars synced that were on the other account.

I deleted the chars but I am still receiving the message. I'm guessing to only sync two accounts and not the four I need to manually load Magelo when I wish to update the two main accounts, but deleting the chars will not work as the other accounts have bumped off the mains.

Is there a way I can clear a local cache from the Magelo sync or other idea. Im guessing not, as the accounts are possibly locked in now at the Magelo server acccount level.

Thoughts please? Took some digging, but I found the game slot description in the FAQ area and not the help but it was too late as I had already set it to startup and was oblivious and looking at the rankings.

Thanks in advance. =)
hulke

Posted: 6/17/21, 1:42 AM

Hi,

Tried to email for assistance but received the error:

in44.mail.ovh.net rejected your message to the following email addresses:

accounts@magelo.com (accounts@magelo.com)
The address you sent your message to wasn't found at the destination domain. It might be misspelled or it might not exist. Try to fix the problem by doing one or more of the following:

Send the message again, but before you do, delete and retype the address. If your email program automatically suggests an address to use, don't select it.
Clear the recipient AutoComplete cache in your email program by following the steps in this article: Status code 5.1.1. Then resend the message, but before you do, be sure to delete and retype the address.
Contact the recipient by some other means (by phone, for example) to confirm you're using the right address. Ask them if they've set up an email forwarding rule that could be forwarding your message to an incorrect address.
Jelan
Admin

Nbr post: 11385
Register: 5/4/01
Posted: 6/21/21, 1:28 AM

Hi

I actually answered your email already and posting my reply here as well:

I have reset your game slots.
In Magelo Sync settings, you should uncheck the auto sync feature so you
get to choose which characters to sync.

Fixed the email support issue, thanks for the feedback on this matter.
hulke

Posted: 6/21/21, 1:57 AM

Thank you.

I was just logging in to delete this post!

Thank you again for the rest.
Its appreciated.
Jelan
Admin

Nbr post: 11385
Register: 5/4/01
Posted: 6/21/21, 2:05 AM

No worry at all.