> > > Custom AA Profile?

Messages in topic: Custom AA Profile?
Takken
Premium User

Nbr post: 18
Register: 12/28/01
Posted: 8/4/21, 10:05 AM

Hey folks,

I swear you used to be able to edit your AAs in Magelo? Been a long time. Is this something I'm missing, or not available?

One thing that's hitting me is that if I get an item with an AA activation, it doesn't automatically activate that AA in my alternate profile, so I can't see the full stats. I also wouldn't mind things in general, but that's my big hit right now.
Jelan
Admin

Nbr post: 11375
Register: 5/4/01
Posted: 10/25/21, 8:47 PM

Ya it was a long time ago and was an headache to maintain, part of the reason we opted to simply sync AAs for everyone.

Can you link the item you are talking to ? I should be able to detect if you have such item and automatically activate the AA for you.
Takken
Premium User

Posted: 3/18/22, 9:13 AM

Apologies very late reply. I'm not talking about anything specific - I'm just talking about planning gear. Most gear clickies reflect in AA these days, and I couldn't find a way to reflect that that I could find. For example: https://eq.magelo.com/item/69132

If I have that in my plan, I couldn't find a way to reflect the click impact, especially as these upgrade and the gains are bigger or smaller.

Glad to hear I'm not crazy and this used to be a thing at least.
Jelan
Admin

Nbr post: 11375
Register: 5/4/01
Posted: 3/23/22, 1:12 AM

Profiles are only taking into accounts permanent effects, we never took into accounts click effects, so I believe it was your imagination
Takken
Premium User

Posted: 3/23/22, 4:18 PM

The permanent clickies are in there right now. For example, the Special tab has things like Item: Grim Aura. That's the specific of what I'm talking about - being able to reflect that it's no longer 2/3 Grim Aura, it's now 3/3 due to this alternative profile having a new clicky.