Nbr post: 1575
Posted: 10/20/21 1:11 PM
October 20, 2021
- Look to the Marketplace this month for the Feir'Dal Heritage Crate. Each crate contains a random item. Trade these Feir'Dal Heritage items to your friends or collect them all yourself!
- Updated the Combine button to show your chance of successfully combining the selected recipe.
- Added a quantity label to the recipe's component icons in the Tradeskill window.
Quests & Events
- Changed the aura color used by the banish aura in the Claws of Veeshan Sontalak raid.
- (Raid) Restless Assault * Changed the "melting" decal for Narandi the Restless back to blue.
- Cikdew has found her voice and will be looking for assistance during the Nights of the Dead.
- Fixed a bug where Translocate: Primary Anchor and Primary Anchor Push would fail if the request was accepted after 40 seconds.
- Fixed a bug where Translocate spells cast while you were in the same zone would fail to teleport you to the correct location.
- Increased the cap on banked Mercenary AA experience points to one-half of your current level, every 10 levels, starting at level 50 (up from 10 at level 50, 15 at level 80, and 20 at level 100.)
- The agents of change on live servers are no longer default humans.
- Experience granted from quests, tasks, and rewards (non-kill sources) will now increase your Mercenary Alternate Advancement Experience regardless of whether your mercenary is currently active.
- Corrected an issue with recovery quests not prioritizing the correct agent rarity and incapacitation type.
- Resolved an issue on progression servers where Xon Quexill would tell the adventurers to go to someone who doesn't exist...yet. Once Planes of Power unlocks on a server, the text will reflect that the correct person is available.
- Added a chance for all NPCs in appropriate zones to drop the pieces needed for the Key to Vex Thal. The droprate will be doubled for the first month of the release of Shadows of Luclin. After that month, it will still have an increased drop rate, however not as much.
- Any server other than Miragul, Mischief, Thornblade, and Firiona Vie can now transfer to Phinigel.
- Guild members who are not really in a guild can now be removed.
- Corrected an issue where an account would sometimes think a player was still online when going from character select to server select.
- Updated the /usetarget command to work with traders and barterers.
- Added the /waypoint command, which can be used to draw a find path to a specific coordinate location. This location is also marked on the map.
- A successful strikethrough of a riposte no longer results in an additional melee hit.
- Corrected an overlapping slot in the loot window.
- The Marketplace at Character Select will now allow you to keep browsing after a purchase of any item and to make subsequent purchases. Mercenary slot items will be hidden from the Marketplace if they will take you over the maximum allowed feature slots.
- Corrected an issue with the Item Display window having a repeating texture.
- Added an option to the Map window that allows a label to show with your group's position.
- Changed -
- The Seeds of Destruction Hunter achievements should now properly reward you.
- Corrected an issue where certain players could not enter instances from an Agent of Change.
- Added Agents of Change that were missing from the following zones: Lavastorm, Everfrost, Cauldron, Paineel, Arcstone, Feerrott, Freeport East, and South Ro.
- Fixed a critical zone crash.
- Vulak can now be spawned in the Agent of Change instances.
- Addressed an issue that can cause the Agents of Change to not properly determine if players are able to enter zones in certain cases.
* The EverQuest Team
Magelo profile #725 - Born July 1 1999, Magelo on August 31 2001