Login / Sign up
> > > Stats changing with no gear changes?

Messages in topic: Stats changing with no gear changes?
pumas3x3

Nbr post: 6
Register: 7/16/16
Posted: 2/4/22, 11:22 PM

I am doing the Artisans Prize augment in game by getting to 350 in each tradeskill, I have been syncing a lot lately just to look at the effects of a few more AC/HP and heroics as I slowly move this augment up. That said recently , with NO GEAR CHANGES at all, I have lost over 80 AC and 1800 hp, then a few days later, again with no gear or augment changes,, my stats again went down again,, not by as much, but down nonetheless. Is there some buff that game is counting sometimes, or tribute or what ? and not counting others?

Jelan
Admin

Nbr post: 11387
Register: 5/4/01
Posted: 2/5/22, 7:41 PM

The 2 things that I can think of right now would be stat food / drink and charms power that can vary depending on external factors.
pumas3x3

Nbr post: 6
Register: 7/16/16
Posted: 2/7/22, 6:10 PM

It was food/drink Since doing the tradeskills I mentioned my bags are so cluttered did not even notice my stat foods were depleted, as there are " food" and "drink" TS components in my packs that I was using apparently instead , and was not getting the /emote you are out of food and drink,, sorry to bother you with this when it was nothing but me overlooking something I should have seem myself.

Jelan
Admin

Nbr post: 11387
Register: 5/4/01
Posted: 2/7/22, 8:58 PM

Hehe no worry, glad you figured it out.