Login / Sign up
> > > AC Ranking (Do not include Mitigation)

Messages in topic: AC Ranking (Do not include Mitigation)
Novaburst

Nbr post: 7
Register: 11/1/01
Posted: 12/6/22, 11:33 AM

I think the AC ranking should be based on the AC Sum number, not the combined ac / mitigation numbers combined. The way it is now leads people to pad their AC number by adding Heroic Agi everywhere they can (making Magelo almost a game in itself to achieve highest AC). I would "think" most real gamers are going for AC Sum first and then consider their Heroic stat of choice next. Mitigation should or could be it's own ranking.
razzy

Nbr post: 3
Register: 1/16/20
Posted: 10/28/23, 1:52 AM

Agreed. I could just replace high AC aug without HAGI with a lower AC aug with HAGI and rank higher and that shouldn't happen. I second that mitigation ranking idea.
pumas3x3
Premium User

Nbr post: 6
Register: 7/16/16
Posted: 12/18/23, 12:51 AM

Ecxept there is an AC cap, that doesnt allow your displayed AC to do much of anything at all above that number. The only way to get more benefit from AC then is to use Heroic Agility to raise your avoidance.

Novaburst

Nbr post: 7
Register: 11/1/01
Posted: 2/17/24, 7:43 PM

You said it yourself. More avoidance, not more AC. So you would want to rank by AC then Heroic Agi. if you are interested in best AC and Best chance of not getting hit.
SK's, in game go for Heroic Dex to proc taps and Agi to pad Magelo AC ranking this I know.... Why I stop updating. Warriors (Which I am not) would do Heroic Agi to get hit less, at least that is what most of them tell me they use in the actual game.