Nbr post: 1604
Posted: 1/18/23, 11:51 AM
January 18, 2023
- Added an Auto-Fill button to the Overseer offered quest tab that will attempt to assign the best possible agent to each quest slot.
- Added the quest flag to many TSS items that are used for back flagging and The Serpent Seeker's Charm of Lore.
- Small Bottle of Soy Sauce, Jewelers Glass, and Etching Tools are no longer flagged no-trade.
- Luclin Cream of Mushroom Soup and Cheese-Stuffed Flank Steak Rolls can now be added to the Tradeskill Depot.
- Royal Antonican Katar Ornament can now be applied to weapons equipped in the off-hand.
- The Shar Vahl, Divided partisan quest item Seal of Shar Vahl now has a description for the right-click effect.
- Teleport items available from Heritage Crates now have recast times of 30 minutes.
- Description on the Tradable Level 85 Heroic Character Boost has been corrected to reflect that they can be created at character select when Call of the Forsaken is active.
- Bonespider Staff Ornament and Caster's Companion Ornament can now be applied to secondary slot weapons.
Quests & Events
- Animist Khalan will only offer the When One Door Closes mission if the requestor has completed the Power Corrupts task.
- Mean Streets mission – The "No You Don't" achievement will no longer be completed automatically when the event succeeds.
- Holiday and expansion quest and collection achievement rewards that previously granted AA or XP have been updated to grant both AA and XP.
- Experience rewards have been removed from Darklight Caverns mercenary quests, and coin rewards have been adjusted.
- Wakkadon Muru in Firefall Pass will speak to you if you are not on his quest.
- The final step of the quest "Yokaw, Ameek" can now only be completed by speaking with Za`Aknila Kingi.
- Typos in Darklight Caverns' partisan quests text have been corrected.
- Shar Vahl, Divided – A Peace Offering – Consolidating the grimling reports in the satchel can now grant quest credit in any zone.
- Only the correct NPCs in Firefall Pass will accept quest items.
- Only the correct NPCs in Basilica of Adumbration will accept quest items.
- Reduced the level of the following spells (all ranks) by 10 levels. Cure Corruption, Resist Corruption, Shared Purity, Expunge Corruption, Chant of the Napaea, Wishka's Favor, Absolve, Minohten's Purifying Panpipes, and Staccato Rhythms.
- The spell "Protection of the Primal Spirits" now has its Absorb DoT damage effect in spell slot 7 instead of spell slot 3.
- Shadow Knight – Added a new rank to Dark Lord's Unity (Azia and Beza) that casts Impenitent Demeanor.
- Necromancer – Added a new rank to Mortifier's Unity that casts Flesh to Toxin.
- Maera Kerrath and Rahamin Kerrath can no longer be attacked in Shar Vahl, Divided.
- Mobs set for low health and damage in Night of Shadows have had their damage set to an appropriate value. An example is a fire ant in Firefall Pass.
- Fixed a typo in Tarson Lonewolf's dialogue for the task Fungal Corruption.
- Shar Vahl, Divided is now a little more active with additional NPC conversations.
--Shar Vahl, Divided now has two updated newsletters available at the Town Crier, Laanas Sejiir. He is located near the bank in the South Gate district.
--Multiple typos resolved in Shar Vahl, Divided dialogues.
- A mysterious presence in Plane of Knowledge now offers many more rewards in return for coin gained through Overseer Quests.
- Added an Auto-Fill button to the offered quest tab that will attempt to assign the best possible agent to each quest slot.
- Vaniki: Added the level 1 grace to the script that assigns player flags for the level locked server achievements.
- Added additional achievements for purchasing AAs to the General >> Advancement achievement category.
- Fixed a bug that prevented newly deposited guild bank items from being selected as expected.
- Fixed a visual bug with the seller's item quantity when selling to a PC buyer in the bazaar.
- Experience messages no longer display 0.000% if you received less than 0.001% experience, or if you had all of your experience allocated to AA.
- Increased the maximum amount of container windows that can be opened at once from 40 to 43.
- Enabled the ability to withdraw items from your Personal Tradeskill Depot via the Find Item window when interacting with a banker.
- Adjustments to Tradeskill Depot Window column widths should now persist after logging out.
- Changed -
Finished downloading 14,353,551 bytes in 1.474 seconds (9,737,822 bytes per second)
Saved 74,865,893 bytes with delta patches
Magelo profile #725 - Born July 1 1999, Magelo on August 31 2001