Login / Sign up
> > > Problem with email address and resultful searches (related?)

Messages in topic: Problem with email address and resultful searches (related?)
Paloverde
Premium User

Nbr post: 41
Register: 4/18/07
Posted: 2/19/24, 8:34 PM

I am having a problem with no results showing on inventory items I know are in inventory. No error reported back.
To see if I had a subscription lapse, I came here and see that I am paid through almost the end of the year. However, the profile form is showing a discrepancy with my email address. The one that shows is the correct address. When I try to confirm that, I am getting a run-around (no resolution).
Jelan
Admin

Nbr post: 11389
Register: 5/4/01
Posted: 2/20/24, 3:38 AM

Hi Paloverde,

Let's unpack your issues

1. Missing item from inventory

Can you tell me which item is missing from which character ? I will have a look into this.

2. Account associated email

The email associated with your account is visible in "My account" section. If the displayed email is correct, then you are all good. if not, clicking the link "Update email" will let you update to a new email address once you confirm your password. You cannot input the same email address, if so, it will simply ignore the request.
Paloverde
Premium User

Posted: 2/20/24, 1:28 PM

1. My email is obviously ok as I received your reply there.
2. Good to know that the email edit was not the problem with the search.
3. A/one of the search problem was location my stash of the new collection set " _____ Red Dragon Scale". I have a lot of them. Search: red d locates one item that is not part of the set. I have put the ones I know of in the bank of player Fireice. As I recall, I had them on another character and moved them to Fireice yesterday.
I was having a problem finding taelosian stone. But that is working today.
Paloverde
Premium User

Posted: 2/20/24, 8:43 PM

Just searching this now: high level mercenary gear. Search: of the contracted. Result is four pieces in inventory. It is not showing any items equipped on mercenaries. (This is looking like a programming irregularity.)
Jelan
Admin

Posted: 2/20/24, 9:15 PM

Mercenaries equipment is not synced for now so it's "normal" you can't find those items.
Paloverde
Premium User

Posted: 2/21/24, 11:26 PM

Of the items I have mentioned, this leaves the collection set: ______ Red Dragon Scale. Is there any news on those pieces?
Jelan
Admin

Posted: 2/22/24, 12:31 AM

I can't seem to reproduce the issue. When I search "red dra" on your account, I got the expected results:

Paloverde
Premium User

Posted: 2/23/24, 12:45 AM

Today I, also, was able to produce those results. Why it did not do that before remains a mystery. I thank you for your help!
Jelan
Admin

Posted: 2/29/24, 9:18 PM

With today update (News coming up shortly), we now sync mercenary items as well as dragons's hoard and tradeskill depot items.

I could not verify that mercenary equipment sync is totally working, let me know how it goes for you.
Paloverde
Premium User

Posted: 3/3/24, 7:54 PM

With reference to the high level mercenary equipment, the pieces are now showing who of my alts has them equipped. That is a NICE IMPROVEMENT! Thank you!
Jelan
Admin

Posted: 3/3/24, 8:12 PM

Great, glad you like it !