Login / Sign up
> > > TS Depot not syncing? / Inventory management

Messages in topic: TS Depot not syncing? / Inventory management
Takken
Premium User

Nbr post: 19
Register: 12/28/01
Posted: 3/9/24, 9:55 PM

Hey, trying to try out the new features on inventory management. I haven't kept all my chars in sync in the past.

First a note: when I launched magelo with dragon hoard open, no matter how long I waited or how many times I tried, it wouldn't detect the char.

Finally figured that out at least! And went to sync my chars. Two root questions:
1) After syncing, I do not have the ability to search my TS depot in the "My inventory" section as it seems I should? I don't see the items under the char I sync'd on or the server level. Is there some kind of trick or delay?
2) I've never used auto sync in magelo sync before, but it seems to make sense now. How often does this occur? Will it catch if I quickly hand an alt something and log it out that something changed?

Thanks for the help.

Edit: Note, I did have the ts depot window open when I manually clicked sync to force it.
Takken
Premium User

Posted: 3/9/24, 10:14 PM

So, I eventually did get this to work on a different character, sorta by accident. I had auto sync on and when I was putting new things in the depot, I realized the inventory screen updated for that char.

That said, when I tried to force a sync after that with all the changes, I kept getting "An error has occurred during the synchronization. Please try again later." I went to a new char, the auto sync worked, a manual sync worked. I then opened the TS depot and tried a manual sync again. Same error, over and over.

So, I think this works a bit, but it seems really unreliable and buggy?
Jelan
Admin

Nbr post: 11389
Register: 5/4/01
Posted: 3/10/24, 9:13 PM

Hi Takken,

This was actually a silly mistake on my side . I thought the max number of slots for the tradeskill depot was 500 when it is actually 10x bigger, at 5000...

So whoever was actually trying to sync with a number of used slots above 500 would crash the sync.
The issue is now fixed and I expect that you can sync all your character's tradeskill depots without issue now.

Let me know how it goes.
Takken
Premium User

Posted: 3/11/24, 12:10 AM

Ah, that would make sense! I'll see if it seems stable over the next few days. I do have ~1500 slots in my depot. Appreciate it.
Takken
Premium User

Posted: 3/12/24, 3:00 PM

I'm still getting tons of sync errors loading with the TS Depot open. Has this update made it live? I'm running 5.0.2 version of Magelo Sync. Tried restarting, tried reinstalling, still repeatedly exploding with "Unable to synchronize character."
Jelan
Admin

Nbr post: 11389
Register: 5/4/01
Posted: 3/13/24, 4:15 AM

Somehow it seems the fix was not pushed live, I just did another push, this time it should work...