Login / Sign up
> > > Account issues

Messages in topic: Account issues
Wonderwen

Nbr post: 31
Register: 6/29/02
Posted: 4/22/08, 10:28 PM

I have been having many issues of late. The worst is that the Magelo system wont let me sync my characters I have premium. Every time I try to sync it tells me I have used more than my alloted game slots. The support Team has cleared my account three times and I every time I try and sync a character it tells me its using a slot, even if the character is there already.

Today's issue is that it won't let me update my help tickets, my account is Premium, but the help ticket area tells me I need to upgrade.

So I had to post here.
Spiderrbight

Nbr post: 16
Register: 11/27/03
Posted: 4/26/08, 6:20 AM

Still no reply to these issues?

-Spiderr Bight
www.spiderrlair.com
I'm crazy you say? I say crazy like a Xof!
Wonderwen

Posted: 4/26/08, 9:43 PM

Hell no
Wonderwen

Posted: 4/30/08, 10:39 PM

Yay still no help for a paying customer.
baody

Nbr post: 36
Register: 1/22/04
Posted: 5/1/08, 12:52 PM

You really should try posting this in the support forum and not general

Cerrena Sweetbuns - Halfling Warrior-Baker
Wonderwen

Posted: 5/2/08, 1:32 AM

I did no answer there either
eepok
Premium User

Nbr post: 58
Register: 9/21/04
Posted: 5/2/08, 2:07 PM

deleted--wrong thread

Wonderwen

Posted: 5/11/08, 11:57 AM

HELP at least respond to me about this issue in any forum. My account is unusable, the account slot issue is making this service usless.
Wonderwen

Posted: 6/2/08, 11:44 PM

STILL NO HELP

I have called paypal and it seems you can get your money back you just have to prove non-performace I am lucky since I have all the help tickets and posts that date back for months of not being able to use this product. IT is a shame since I have been a magelo user for so long.
kimahry
Advisor

Nbr post: 282
Register: 1/26/04
Posted: 6/3/08, 7:43 AM

Should be working now. I gave you a free month for the trouble.

loulina
Admin

Nbr post: 4235
Register: 2/8/06
Posted: 6/3/08, 8:37 AM

Hi Wonderwen,

On the behalf of the whole Magelo team we apologize to let you in the dark such a long time.
We are really sorry and we hope everything will be ok for you now. If it's not the case don't hesitate to post again in the forum. We know that we have an issue with our Help Ticket and we are working on it.

Again sorry and thanks for your patience.
Hamster

Nbr post: 16
Register: 7/31/03
Posted: 6/5/08, 1:31 PM

I have had the same issue, and asked repeatedly for help, starting out nice, and ending not so nice. I have gotten NO satisfaction. If this is an ongoing issue, Magelo team, you should be able to either fix it as soon as a customer reports it, or if it cannot be fixed, then make an announcement as such so we know whats going on. I am sick of my posts being locked so I cant get replies, and getting "tech support/help" that is nothing but canned replies that tell me nothing. I used the old magelo for years as a premium member with several accounts. But this "new " magelo and the service , or lack there of, is not worth paying for.
Please refund my subscription and we can part ways.
Jelan
Admin

Nbr post: 11375
Register: 5/4/01
Posted: 6/6/08, 1:22 AM

Hi Hamster, I understand your frustration, we just released a new product, we know there are some ongoing issues and bugs, we are working hard on it and we will address them all very very soon !

Wonderwen

Posted: 6/8/08, 6:02 PM

I will try it again today or Monday. If I get the same issue I will still want my money back. By the way One Month extra for three months of not working is not equitable. I would expect 3 months credit if it works again. Since I was unable to use it for that long I would expect that much of a credit. Telling an existing customer and long term one at that you could not help them for moths because you are trying to cash in on another revenue stream is not really good marketing BTW.