Login / Sign up
> > > Multiple char sync?

Messages in topic: Multiple char sync?
Seini

Nbr post: 9
Register: 4/5/06
Posted: 5/31/08, 11:11 AM

Do I need to tab out before I camp a character and "sync now"? There does not seem to be the ability to sync multiple chars at the end of a play session anymore, or am I missing something, which would not be unusual.

Great job on the update otherwise
Inoke
Advisor

Nbr post: 1182
Register: 1/27/04
Posted: 5/31/08, 12:46 PM

This was reported by 2 other people - 1 was in the news thread. I don't know if this is intended or if it is a bug.

MWunsch
Premium User

Nbr post: 108
Register: 7/15/03
Posted: 6/1/08, 8:30 PM

I miss the "list of all logged-in chars" feature too. I manage alot of storage chars and I miss the comfort to swap only through all chars and do a single all-at-once synch at the end of a session .

-H'Sishi

Hamster

Nbr post: 16
Register: 7/31/03
Posted: 6/1/08, 9:03 PM

I see today when I logged into magelo the "magelo sync" page, downloaded it and all, but still no ability to load and update toons=( I really am trying to be patient, but I renewed my prem membership and have spent all the time since waiting to catch up to the patches so I can actually USE what I paid for. Any idea when Update will actually be working again? when did it last work? lol, did I pay to go back to prem. for something that hasn't worked in months? I have no one in my char slots, I have last years equip on, I'm a sad panda.
Hamster

Nbr post: 16
Register: 7/31/03
Posted: 6/1/08, 9:03 PM

sorry for the double post, puter hiccup'd

I see today when I logged into magelo the "magelo sync" page, downloaded it and all, but still no ability to load and update toons=( I really am trying to be patient, but I renewed my prem membership and have spent all the time since waiting to catch up to the patches so I can actually USE what I paid for. Any idea when Update will actually be working again? when did it last work? lol, did I pay to go back to prem. for something that hasn't worked in months? I have no one in my char slots, I have last years equip on, I'm a sad panda.