Login / Sign up
> > > Stats totals in magelo not matching stats in game

Messages in topic: Stats totals in magelo not matching stats in game
Kaalm

Nbr post: 1
Register: 11/2/03
Posted: 7/17/08, 2:39 AM

Anyone know why my stat totals (hpts, ac, etc) on magelo are far lower than the stats on my toon in game? Magelo lists all the correct equipment but the totals are not adding up to what I have in game. Any way to correct the discrepancy? Thanks.
Taldrid

Nbr post: 8
Register: 1/9/02
Posted: 7/17/08, 4:59 PM

At this point no...they're working on getting heroic stats figured out so they can calculate correctly
mitsune
Premium User

Nbr post: 22
Register: 12/3/01
Posted: 7/22/08, 8:47 AM

Also check if you have tribute or guild tribute running. That might make your character look tougher than it is

Inoke
Advisor

Nbr post: 1182
Register: 1/27/04
Posted: 7/22/08, 2:59 PM

Correct, Heroics are still being worked on. You should also check your AA's, have you entered them all correctly (some AA's affect your stats).

Lias

Nbr post: 247
Register: 10/13/02
Posted: 7/22/08, 3:37 PM

> Heroics are still being worked on.

They've been worked on now for EIGHT months. And we still have no indication of when we can expect to see anything rolled out. I have asked whether we could at least be given a breakdown of heroic stats and the new mods such as Spell Damage. Just knowing that one has a total of (say) 55 Heroic Stength has some utility. But all requests have been ignored. Nothing done and never an answer either.

> You should also check your AA's, have you entered them all correctly (some AA's affect your
> stats).

..and many bugs reported with AAs have also not been fixed.

OptimisticFool

Nbr post: 84
Register: 4/21/03
Posted: 7/23/08, 1:14 AM

In the "Laboratory" section is a call for information that they need to figure out the forumulas. There are only three pages of information posted by people about Heroics. I guess, it's not enough to figure out all the formulas for all the classes and for all levels; they would need many more data points to get an good approximation ot the formulas that soe is usinging. The call for information has been quiete old, but if not enough people do respond there is no way to figure this stuff out without them.
I am sure if you got insights to how Heroics really do work that you can post that in the "Laboratory" section and that would help to get Heroics working properly.