Login / Sign up
> > > Cant get pas create charater

Messages in topic: Cant get pas create charater
jenena

Nbr post: 5
Register: 4/13/09
Posted: 4/13/09, 1:41 PM

how come i cant get pass create charater told me Whoops error and again like 20 time now

jenena
Erycil

Nbr post: 2681
Register: 7/23/08
Posted: 4/14/09, 6:19 AM

Hello Jenena,

Can you tell us on which page did you get the error please? I've checked your account and it should have no difficulty creating a character. Perhaps the server was temporarily down at the time you've tried to create it - we had to make a few emergency maintenance over the weekend and that may have caused the "Whoops" error, but it should be fine now. Have you also made sure to spend the extra 30 points in the character stat sheet?

Thank you for your patience.
jenena

Posted: 4/17/09, 5:03 PM

Whoops ! An error occured while you were browsing this page, if it is the first time this problem occurs, try to reload this page from the left menu.

If the problem keeps occuring, go to the forums to get some help.

still getting this msg
Inoke
Advisor

Nbr post: 1182
Register: 1/27/04
Posted: 4/20/09, 1:21 AM

At what point in the creation process are you getting the error?

jenena

Posted: 4/21/09, 11:55 AM

in create charater when u have your name server derty then your stat then your press sumit then i get that error been doing for like 2 weeks now (((
Erycil

Posted: 4/22/09, 1:12 AM

Hello Jenena,

I've been able to get your account to create a character - can you tell me what class/race/deity/stat combination you have made to obtain that error message please?
Lochlann

Nbr post: 1
Register: 4/22/09
Posted: 4/22/09, 9:22 AM

I am also getting this same error. I am guessing it is because in there are no classes listed in the selection box. I am using the manual add of a character. This is happening right after the character creation screeen.
jenena

Posted: 4/22/09, 12:35 PM

ok well its still not work and i dont what i doing wrong ...... ok i go t0 my charcter and enter user name and passs then i click add character on the right botton then it bring me to creater character then i enter what then ask then i press sumit that where i get that error
Erycil

Posted: 4/23/09, 1:32 AM

Hi Lochlann, you can choose the class as soon as you have selected the race for the character.

Jenena, could you tell me which class/race/deity/stat combination you have made to obtain that error message please?
Jelan
Admin

Nbr post: 11387
Register: 5/4/01
Posted: 4/27/09, 1:34 PM

The manual creation of the character is bugged and will be removed very soon. Please use Magelo Sync to register your characters, it's a lot faster