Nbr post: 13
Register: 5/2/05
Posted: 11/14/06, 2:37 PM

holy lag man took me half an hr just to load all the pages up to here ><
sadwanderer

Nbr post: 20
Register: 6/28/04
Posted: 11/14/06, 2:52 PM

I cant even get my magelo ID off the page that lists all your toons. Thanks magelo for providing inadequate SLOW crap for a service. Magelo was not broke before yet MUCH LIKE EVERQUEST you fixed what was not broke to make it prettier. Additionally with 10mbps speed it takes 45 seconds to 3 minutes just to see my magelo w/o any background. See where it says premium user by my name? It wont be there come expiration unless the crap called a service here is fixed in a very timely manner. This has gone on for several months and Im just fed up.... Thank you EQPLAYERS for the price of a few cups of coffee you too can enjoy veiwing much more then what pages do not load here. /ENDRANT

Sincerely,
A very unhappy customer
dremis

Nbr post: 3
Register: 4/18/03
Posted: 11/16/06, 10:21 AM

Amen !

Took me about 10 min for magelo.com to load and log in. This really really SUCKS. I don't care about all the pretty eyecandy I just want it to work and work quickly!!!

!!!!!!!!
Martenee

Nbr post: 3
Register: 10/2/01
Posted: 11/18/06, 2:32 AM

I have to agree, I've been using premium magelo for 2 years now and I have to say I will not be renewing my subscription if this is not fixed. I used to love the fast loading old magelo I personally do not like all the new graphics and stuff but fine if they are there then they need to at least load quicker.
Jelan
Admin

Nbr post: 11375
Register: 5/4/01
Posted: 11/19/06, 3:20 PM

What about now ?
sadwanderer

Posted: 11/20/06, 12:50 PM

Had a few slow moments but it is loading faster, however there is still the fact that although the web site is loading at a decent pace, the the actual magelo character pages still load slow.
    • NOTE ** additionally my magelo is missing 29 aa, I have 1633 aa and have reran update over and over yet it still shows 1606 aa. It there a bug or something? I can account for 6 aa missing from the * expendable aa that I have since used, however that leaves 23 aa still unaccounted for.
Kilzen

Nbr post: 1
Register: 5/7/02
Posted: 11/20/06, 1:32 PM

My speed's ok, but half the time, I don't see any items when I go to make changes to my character's profile

I'll likely sign up for Premium again, so I don't have to hassle with setting everything manual. Overall, the new site's pretty cool - well, when I get get the items to show up ok They do sometimes, it always seems to know the proper item, just getting it to show the icons is a bit 'iffy'.
Jelan
Admin

Posted: 11/20/06, 2:10 PM

the actual magelo character pages still load slow

What do you mean ? the profile itself ?

Kilzen, i will look into it asap.
sadwanderer

Posted: 11/27/06, 12:56 PM

The profile itself loads slowly, its prolly the music background. I can live with that for now at least til my subscription runs out... anyhow My rogue mag id is http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1280296 it still showing 1607 aa when I have 1634, 6 aa were expendable so they are accounted for and 1 is a banked aa. Where are my other 27 aa? I mean I can be missing something here but I dunno, please explain.
Arimae

Nbr post: 4
Register: 10/20/01
Posted: 1/22/07, 5:35 PM

Has anyone figured out how to get Magelo to run faster?
Eltheran
Advisor

Nbr post: 189
Register: 10/4/01
Posted: 1/22/07, 6:18 PM

Firefox 2, on a DSL line in Paris, it's blazing fast.
SaoriSongweaver

Nbr post: 1
Register: 8/11/02
Posted: 4/28/07, 6:16 PM

Web site is fine if viewed using Firefox 2, unbelievably slow using Internet Explorer 6 and 7 especially in characters page and when viewing profile. It's not the loading of content that's slow, rather it's the responsiveness of the UI. Always lagging terribly in IE. Very strange.
Jelan
Admin

Posted: 4/28/07, 7:35 PM

We have currently a speed issue with a bug in our framework which should impact pretty much everyone regardless of your browser, we are working on it.
Jelan
Admin

Posted: 4/28/07, 9:14 PM

I believe i finally fixed the speed bug, time will tell but i am confident.