Login / Sign up
> > > Underfoot Early Access patch

Messages in topic: Underfoot Early Access patch
Erycil

Nbr post: 2681
Register: 7/23/08
Posted: 12/8/09, 2:03 AM

EverQuest will be patched on 7th December 2009 for the newest expansion to the game, The Underfoot. The players who have completed all three Road to Underfoot events and purchased the expansion during the qualification period gain early access, and the launch will be on the 15th December 2009 for other players.

We are preparing an update to Magelo Sync make it compatible with the latest version of EQ and will let you know as soon as it has been patched.

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding.

Update (11 Dec 09): Magelo Sync has been patched, please feel free to Sync your characters!

We will continue to monitor things from our end to check for glitches that may occur, but if you find any, please do not hesitate to post in the Bug Report forums!

Update (17 Dec 2009): We've finally corrected the issue with AA values. Please re-Sync your characters to ensure the AAs get calculated correctly.
Jelan
Admin

Nbr post: 11396
Register: 5/4/01
Posted: 12/12/09, 12:53 AM

I just patched our game module to fix the guild tag issue. I am still looking at the AA bug, I will get back to you early next week with a good news hopefully.

Have a good WE in the meantime and enjoy Underfoot.
vmas
Premium User

Nbr post: 37
Register: 7/2/03
Posted: 12/12/09, 7:40 PM

yes i enjoy it from the Guildhall, hope it works next week for real lunch for me...
Erycil

Nbr post: 2681
Register: 7/23/08
Posted: 12/17/09, 6:48 AM

You should be able to enjoy it without issues now Vmas.
Whipsnade

Nbr post: 39
Register: 10/24/01
Posted: 12/17/09, 12:32 PM

a

Whipsnade Larson'E
Huntmaster of Tunare