> > > Mini-sig and avatar feedback

Messages in topic: Mini-sig and avatar feedback
loulina
Admin

Nbr post: 4235
Register: 2/8/06
Posted: 6/1/10, 2:20 AM

Hey guys!

Today, we introduced new cool mini-sigs and avatars for your characters. You'll find them in your My characters, so have fun exploring all the options to customize them and show here your cool signature & avatar ideas, if you would like

Any feedback or bug report will be also welcome, so feel free to post any comments below!
Varminter

Nbr post: 9
Register: 3/24/08
Posted: 6/3/10, 9:48 PM

So in checking out the new stuff, I noticed that there are new borders around the avatars in the "My Characters" section. I looked around in the editing and saw nothing in there dealing with the avatar borders. So what's up with them? I'm assuming that they deal with the number of AAs a character has? Just curious since there's no information about that in the main news post or in the forums on it.

Erycil

Nbr post: 2681
Register: 7/23/08
Posted: 6/4/10, 12:00 AM

The avatar border for each character will follow the same settings as it's signature borders, to maintain a uniform theme.
Varminter

Nbr post: 9
Register: 3/24/08
Posted: 6/4/10, 4:18 AM

Works, and as soon as you mentioned that it made sense on what I was seeing with the avatars in the "My characters" page.

Looks good !

d2frm

Nbr post: 48
Register: 7/19/04
Posted: 6/5/10, 6:31 AM

For custom signatures it's better to use no borders at all.

Semi-retired warrior of Povar
loulina
Admin

Nbr post: 4235
Register: 2/8/06
Posted: 6/5/10, 9:49 AM

Waaaa I am impressed Thanks for this awesome custom sigs sample!
d2frm

Nbr post: 48
Register: 7/19/04
Posted: 6/5/10, 3:05 PM

Actually, I do use the entire sig block in another forum.

If the sig block is composed of avatars, it would have looked like this: (unlinked)

Semi-retired warrior of Povar
Justinmdeq

Nbr post: 1
Register: 8/26/11
Posted: 8/27/11, 2:08 PM

They look great