Login / Sign up
> > > New Mini-sig, Avatar and Inventory tool!

Messages in topic: New Mini-sig, Avatar and Inventory tool!
loulina
Admin

Nbr post: 4235
Register: 2/8/06
Posted: 6/1/10, 2:25 AM

Mini-sig and Avatar – A new way to present your characters to the world!

Following a lot of comments about how to improve our popular signature feature, we would like to introduce today 2 new cool ways to represent your characters in your posts!

For each character you add on Magelo, you will get an avatar and a signature in 2 different sizes.
  • The regular Signature we currently use remains the best way to highlight any character you want.
  • The new Mini-sig, half as tall as the regular sig, is really convenient to display your many alternate characters in a single post without taking up too much space.
  • The new Avatar helps others recognize your posts anywhere!

The avatar and signatures will give others a quick preview of your characters, link their profiles and premium members can fully customize them with all the option available before and more as below:
  • Do not display portrait in your signature - Highlight your background image or add an extra stat!
  • Do not display the class icon in the Avatar - A simple question of preferences.
  • Try one of the 2 new decorators added to the sig gallery!
  • Try one of the 3 new background images added also to the profile and sig galleries.

The avatar and signatures will stay up-to date wherever you post them, and can be shown almost anywhere on the internet on websites that supports images in Html or BBcode.

Got to My characters now and have fun! Don't hesitate to share your comments with us and show your cool signature & avatar ideas in the dedicated topic below if you would like: Mini-sig and avatar feedback.

New Inventory tool – Check your bags!

The Inventory tool is a new feature that helps you locate items from all your characters bags and bank. It summarizes the inventory of all your characters without the hassle of logging into the game or requiring you to open several different profile pages.

• Browse through all the bags and bank space for every character on each server
  • Quickly locate specific items by keywords with the search tool
  • Find the storage location and amount carried on each character for every item
  • View plat and various alternate currencies for every character
  • Multiple stacks of the same items are combined into a single one for efficiency

The inventory tool is a Premium feature. Subscribe now to make tidying your inventory a simple, convenient task!
A quick access to the Inventory tool is available from the left menu, in the new “Tools” section. More features will soon join it, so stay tuned!

Any comment will be welcome, so feel free to share your though in the forums
sparrowhawk

Nbr post: 84
Register: 1/17/03
Posted: 6/1/10, 2:23 PM

Wow !

The inventory tool is looking great at a first glance - Nice work

Any plans or way to add guild bank to that, what Ii was doing was dumping mine out to excel and add links, whould be great if there was someway to incorporate that in here

http://www.guildportal.com/Guild.aspx?GuildID=55529&ForumID=254859&TabID=484777&Replies=0&TopicID=8667617

*apologies for the Lucy bit

But anyway, great job !

Now I am going ot have to go bring oull my chars up to date

Jelan
Admin

Nbr post: 11389
Register: 5/4/01
Posted: 6/1/10, 4:16 PM

Right now, the inventory is ignoring characters marked as guild mule. I will soon finish the guild inventory tool I am working on which include those guild mules as well as the ingame guild bank. Stay tuned for more information very soon

Btw, how come the "Useful links" on your guild website has not magelo link
sparrowhawk

Nbr post: 84
Register: 1/17/03
Posted: 6/2/10, 6:12 AM

Woops !

Fixed

Jelan
Admin

Nbr post: 11389
Register: 5/4/01
Posted: 6/2/10, 9:46 AM