Login / Sign up
> > > New Premium services

Messages in topic: New Premium services
loulina
Admin

Nbr post: 4235
Register: 2/8/06
Posted: 8/4/10, 4:45 AM

Today we are expanding our Premium offer with a new Media hosting service and the introduction of new subscription plans.

Get up to 50Mb to store your media

Add your images and music directly on your Magelo hosting space to customize quickly your character profiles, avatars and signatures! No need any more to go looking for image and music hosts elsewhere. 50Mb of storage are available to let you express your creativity!

Add, rename, tag, move or delete any content and folders from your storage as you wish! Everything is quite easy to do within a few clicks!

You can access the media manager directly whenever you customize your profile, signature and avatar or from the My account page.

New Premium subscription plans and 10-day free trial

The Premium subscription has just become more flexible. In addition to the 1 year plan, you can now subscribe for a simple 3 or 6-month period depending on whether you plan to take a vacation from Norrath in the near future.

You can also select to renew your subscription automatically when you purchase it and bookmark your payment method. Of course, you can cancel the auto-renewal in the 'My account' page whenever you want.

In addition, any time you wish to add 5 more slots to your account, the cost will be based on the time left on your currently active subscription.

Almost 10 years now that Magelo is proud to serve the Everquest community. Since then, Magelo remains an ad-free experience and only relies on your support with our Premium offer. Give it a try now with our new 10-day free trial! You will have plenty of time to try the Premium services and judge whether it's worth keeping them a little bit longer!

Finally we have a bunch of new backgrounds for your characters profile and signature and a new decorator on the Premium theme! Take a look in the Customize section of My characters.

Check out the new Premium offer and subscribe now to show your support!