Login / Sign up
> > > Account missing

Messages in topic: Account missing
Kurrn

Nbr post: 3
Register: 7/15/02
Posted: 11/30/06, 5:04 PM

I have 5 accounts and I have a premium membership. For some reason I can't sync any of the characters on the account that has my main character. Do I have to upgrade my premium account to use 5 accounts? Please help. Thanks.
Inoke
Advisor

Nbr post: 1182
Register: 1/27/04
Posted: 11/30/06, 8:51 PM

Premium has 3 game slots by default - you have to upgrade to sync more than 3 accounts. If you were upgraded before the new site went live you can open a case with tech support and they can confirm and fix your account.

Jelan
Admin

Nbr post: 11385
Register: 5/4/01
Posted: 12/1/06, 6:02 AM

Hi Kurrn, i checked your account and your last game slot upgrade was done the Aug 22, 2005 and end up with your subscription, one year later.

So at the moment, it's perfectly normal that you have 3 game slots and you cant get more game slots for now. You can reset your game slots in "My account".
Kurrn

Register: 7/15/02
Posted: 12/11/06, 1:09 PM

Thanks for the info.

It looks like if I want to get the premium service for my other two accounts, I'll need to get another subscription using one of my other email accounts. Is that right?
Gritt Gritty

Nbr post: 4
Register: 7/25/02
Posted: 12/11/06, 8:20 PM

Grrrr will not let me add account shows my characters from account I want to add but shows only one account 2 left open. How do I add an account>
Maurice
Advisor

Nbr post: 5271
Register: 11/14/01
Posted: 12/12/06, 4:34 AM

When you click the "My account" option in the menu on the left. In that window, you can see your current Premium subscription status. It shows the expiration date as well as the amount of available game slots. If needed, there is a "Free your game slots" option, with which you can clear all accounts attached to your Magelo account (profiles are maintained). This option is available once per Premium period.
kikek

Register: 1/16/07
Posted: 1/19/07, 12:45 AM

cant log on to my acount and when asking for new pw i dont get one sn kikekk e mail c0mf0rtably@aim.com or c0mf0rtablynumb666@yahoo.com i made a new user name kikek but rather try get my old info back for kikekk