Login / Sign up
> > > Flags and Keys

Messages in topic: Flags and Keys
Zantog

Nbr post: 3
Register: 1/28/03
Posted: 12/3/06, 7:47 PM

I may have missed it not realy sure so I figured I'd ask.
Is there a way to Auto update both my flags and keys?
I've gone through and selected some of them but I cant recall all of them.
Can anyone assist on this please.
paulorr

Nbr post: 92
Register: 3/8/05
Posted: 12/4/06, 2:01 AM

No the keys and flags are a manual entry only due to magelo not being able to get the data needed due to it not being stored in the client type /keys whilst in eq to see what you have key wise. Flag wise not sure if there is any way of seeing apart from on teh eqplayes website under the character profile
Onetree
Advisor

Nbr post: 2781
Register: 10/29/01
Posted: 12/4/06, 4:22 AM

That is essentially correct.

Earthkeeper Onetree Tallbarque of Maelin Starpyre <Valoran>
PoM Pilot & Keeper of the Original PoM FAQ
Grandmaster Jeweler & Baker w/ Expert Trophies
Need help? Check out our FAQ. Java Runtime Environment (JRE) help can be found here.
Kaliaila

Nbr post: 66
Register: 12/23/02
Posted: 12/5/06, 9:09 AM

Aside from the PoP raid progression flags which you can sort of get a list from the Seer, the only way to know what flags you have is to look on EQplayers which requires a paid subscription or to remember what you have done. The problem is that as they currenly stand they are totally confusing and require you to have EQplayers to know what you actually have.
Zantog

Nbr post: 3
Register: 1/28/03
Posted: 12/7/06, 10:48 AM

Bah Hummm Buggg...

Oh well.
Thank you for the update.
Rennar

Nbr post: 4
Register: 12/11/05
Posted: 1/19/07, 8:58 PM

What does "Received Mithaniel's Cipher" and "Received Mithantiel's History" refer to in Flags & Keys?

Cheers and Lixxx,

- Rennar Roughtongue (70 Vah Shir Beastlord Main)
Wildsided

Nbr post: 11
Register: 5/26/02
Posted: 1/19/07, 11:00 PM

What does "Received Mithaniel's Cipher" and "Received Mithantiel's History" refer to in Flags & Keys?

If not mistaken they are:

The Cipher of the Divine Language appears on your arms for a brief moment then fades.

Completed Saryrn and Mithaniel Marr flag lines and hailed Grand Librarian Maelin. Grummus, Terris Thule, Bertoxxulous, Keeper of Sorrows, Saryrn, Halls of Honor trials, Mithaniel Marr, and all preflagging completed.

and :

The History translated for you reveals the fate of Zebuxoruk. Trapped in the Plane of Time you must gain the power of the elements to gain entrance.

Mithaniel Marr/Agnarr completed. Said "new lore" to Maelin in the library. Do not have Rallos Zek the Warlord flag.

Here is the link to check what the meaning is from talking to the SEER :
http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/quest.html?quest=2638

Rennar

Nbr post: 4
Register: 12/11/05
Posted: 1/20/07, 1:54 PM

But there are other checklist items for the Cipher of the Divine Language and Fate of Zebuxoruk.
I read all the seer replies in alla, but can't find Mithaniel's Cipher or Mithaniel's History anywhere.

Cheers and Lixxx,

- Rennar Roughtongue (70 Vah Shir Beastlord Main)
Wildsided

Nbr post: 11
Register: 5/26/02
Posted: 1/20/07, 8:17 PM

That's true, not sure where they got the items for the checklist they used.. but here is another Checklist you can printout to help you understand the order and what is said and needed.

http://www.ironvine.com/ci/flags.asp

Kaliaila

Nbr post: 66
Register: 12/23/02
Posted: 1/25/07, 11:58 AM

The Mithaniel's Cipher and Mithaniel's History may have something to do with alternate backflagging. No idea though just a best guess.