Login / Sign up
> > > New Guild bank and Holiday special offer!

Messages in topic: New Guild bank and Holiday special offer!
loulina
Admin

Nbr post: 4235
Register: 2/8/06
Posted: 12/17/11, 8:55 AM

To celebrate this end of the year, a new exciting guild feature is live and our holiday special offer is back!

But first, we wanted to let you know we are working on getting rid of duplicate profiles. From now on, when you sync a character that already exist on another account, you will claim it back. We will delete the duplicates in a week keeping only the last updated characters.

New Guild Bank

Premium members can now unlock some features for their guilds, starting with the Guild Bank!
Only one member needs to be Premium to let other access the Guild bank. Ingame permissions are taken into account and only authorized guild mates will be able to see deposited and banked items on Magelo.

To add your bank in your guild page, you just need to sync your character once you have viewed your guild bank. In your guild page, you will be able to sort the content of your bank by category (item category, class, slot).

In the meantime, other improvements have been done in your guild tools:
  • The full guild roster is now created as soon as one member synchronizes his character.
  • The presentation of your guild page has been improved to display more clearly your guild identity, the roster and the guild bank.
  • The public guild page will reflect those changes as well and use now a nice URL that includes the server and the name of the guild. Check out http://eq.magelo.com/guild/antonius/Raging-Fury for example!

Finally the Guilds section is momentarily unavailable as well as the recruitment feature. We are working on them as part as our guild tools improvement plans.

Holiday special offer

To celebrate the end of the year our holiday special offer is back! Subscribe now for 1 year Premium and get 3 extra months free! This offer lasts until 15 January 2012 so you have plenty of time to enjoy it before it runs out.

More than ever, it is the best time of the year to show your support to Magelo! It’s been more than 10 years now that we are doing our best to build a great fansite for EverQuest. So help us keep going by becoming a Premium member! We have a bunch of great projects on the way for 2012 and this is thanks to your support that we will be able to achieve them.

We wish you all a happy holiday!
yogore

Nbr post: 42
Register: 6/1/02
Posted: 12/18/11, 4:20 PM

I sync'ed one of my guilded characters, guild tag now shows properly, but I don't see the Bank tab when I go to My guild.( http://eq.magelo.com/myguild ).

This character is able to see the guild bank items in-game.
Drazzminius
Advisor

Nbr post: 324
Register: 11/3/02
Posted: 12/18/11, 11:47 PM

=========================
Quote:
Finally the Guilds section is momentarily unavailable as well as the recruitment feature. We are working on them as part as our guild tools improvement plans.
=========================

EQ Magelo Advisor/Moderator
Necrotalk Admin
EQ Traders Super Moderator
Jelan
Admin

Nbr post: 11388
Register: 5/4/01
Posted: 12/19/11, 12:33 AM

Hi Yogore,

In order to sync your guild bank, unlike your personal bank, you have to open it in game first. Once you do that, you can sync your character and it will sync your guild bank as well, which will be then visible in your myguild section.

Let me know how it goes.

For your info Drazz, we were talking about the "Guilds" section in the database menu, sorry for the confusion...
yogore

Posted: 12/30/11, 5:20 AM

This feature is still not working for me (my guild). I sync'd again today with the Guild Bank window open, looking at all the items, but it still does not show up in My guild here.

Does it matter that I am in the Grand Guild Hall (Palatial Guild Hall)?
Jelan
Admin

Posted: 1/2/12, 12:54 PM

It shouldn't, you just need to keep your guild bank open a few seconds and that should be enough, then just syncing your character would do it. May I ask you to try again, I have activated more logs that hopefully will help us understand what is going on.
Jelan
Admin

Posted: 1/3/12, 6:52 AM

Draz, this issue should be fixed.
Yogore, can you try to sync your guild bank one more time plz, i have more log on the server that should let us understand what is happening.
Drazzminius
Advisor

Nbr post: 324
Register: 11/3/02
Posted: 1/3/12, 8:44 AM

SWEET!!!! Works perfect!

EQ Magelo Advisor/Moderator
Necrotalk Admin
EQ Traders Super Moderator
Jelan
Admin

Posted: 1/3/12, 1:31 PM

Good to hear
yogore

Posted: 1/16/12, 8:26 PM

Sorry it took me so long to respond. I was just able to test this and it does look like it updated Magelo (I see a Bank tab now). However, I cannot access the data, it says, "Sorry, you dont have access to the guild bank" even though I just updated the data and can see and modify bank items in-game.

Hopefully, your additional server side logging will help to track the issue. Thanks again.
Jelan
Admin

Posted: 1/27/12, 8:43 AM

Hi yogore,

Do you still have the issue with accessing your guild bank ? I should had fixed that problem by now.
yogore

Posted: 1/29/12, 1:31 PM

I believe it is syncing since I see the Bank tab now. However, when I select it here at Magelo, I get the error, "Sorry, you dont have access to the guild bank."