Login / Sign up
> > > gear updater

Messages in topic: gear updater
Greym Greymantle
Premium User

Nbr post: 140
Register: 7/22/02
Posted: 12/19/11, 1:05 PM

Greetings , i am attempting to see if an aug change would be an upgrade. When i remove the current aug from my left earing, my hp go up by 45. The current aug is 34ac/76hps. When i revert, i get a 135hp + other stats increased.

When i close and re-open it resets to what it was originaly. But i cannot get a accurate estimate if the the aug i have in mind is an upgrade due to this.

Account name Greym Greymantle, using greyalt profile to estimate the changes.

Greym Greymantle
Premium User

Posted: 1/3/12, 6:15 PM

This is still happening for any and all slots. Kind of hard to see what kind of upgrade i would get when it does thsi.

Jelan
Admin

Nbr post: 11418
Register: 5/4/01
Posted: 1/4/12, 1:09 PM

Hi Greym,

Sorry for the pretty late feedback on that one ! I am not sure I understand fully the issue. If I would test if a given aug is an upgrade, i would create an alt profile and then update the aug in that alt profile. The stats would then show me if there is any improvements over my main profile.
Greym Greymantle
Premium User

Posted: 1/8/12, 5:49 PM

That is what i am doing. In the alt profile if i remove an aug it does not remove the corect values. When i restore it , it shows an upgrade to hps/mana/end/ac etc.

Jelan
Admin

Nbr post: 11418
Register: 5/4/01
Posted: 1/11/12, 10:40 AM

Hi Greym,

Thanks for the clarification, I gonna look into your issue and will keep you posted very soon !
Greym Greymantle
Premium User

Posted: 1/13/12, 5:30 PM

Looks like you fixed it. Working again