Login / Sign up
> > > well not sync

Messages in topic: well not sync
Metal0123

Nbr post: 2
Register: 12/22/11
Posted: 12/22/11, 5:43 PM

this is my first time using magelo n im doing everything as the website is instructing to do but everytime i sync then click on my characters it just brings me right back to the download magelo screen again ive tried everything could someone plz help me with this thank you
loulina
Admin

Nbr post: 4235
Register: 2/8/06
Posted: 12/22/11, 11:40 PM

Hi Metal0123 and welcome!

As you have a registered account, Magelo Sync will only synchronize your character Identity and guild information. Then, you need to manually update your character to complete his profile in My characters > Edit. The full auto sync is in fact a Premium feature.

You can have a look now to the Premium offer, to learn more about it. We don't have any advertisement on the site and we are not affiliated to any group, so this is only thanks to the support of our members we can keep going.

You can take the Trial offer to try out all the Premium features for 10 days, including the auto sync. We also have a special offer now for the holidays: if you become Premium now for a year, your will get 3 extra months free.

If you have any question about the site, don't hesitate to post again in the forum.
Once again welcome, and happy holidays