Login / Sign up
> > > whats happening with alt profiles

Messages in topic: whats happening with alt profiles
SolSon44

Nbr post: 4
Register: 5/14/02
Posted: 12/26/06, 11:46 PM

They really need to address this issue. This is the only reason 75% of the people who have premium profiles are paying for. The fact that they have only given vague info and false release dates for this much needed update makes me question why I paid for premium
Loiena Cwik

Nbr post: 3
Register: 12/12/01
Posted: 12/27/06, 11:24 AM

You know, there is one way we can get alt profiles... just start opening free accounts, and making tons of characters.
phaestuspb

Nbr post: 4
Register: 7/31/02
Posted: 12/27/06, 2:24 PM

I know that creating bogus profiles is discouraged or prohibited, but since this feature is taking so long to implement I'm not sure what other options we have.
I had been a 'free' manual magelo updater for years. After TSS came out I figured what the heck lets pay for this and get my alternate profiles back. I'm really disappointed that rankings were placed so high on the list and alternate profiles have been pushed back as far as they have. A lot of us dont care about how our toon stacks up against others, we just want our toon to be the best it can be. And alt profiles were the best way to see what gear gave our toons the best combination of the items we feel are important.

The Christmas date for alt profiles obviously didn't happen. Do we have a new date to shoot for?
paulorr

Nbr post: 92
Register: 3/8/05
Posted: 12/27/06, 2:41 PM

big patch on thursday 28th according to news screen so i assume then