Login / Sign up
> > > Game Update: April 22, 2016

Messages in topic: Game Update: April 22, 2016
itsmeagain

Nbr post: 2
Register: 5/22/16
Posted: 5/23/16, 10:57 PM

I installed Magelo Sync a few days ago and continue to get a " eqgame.exe has been patched, Magelo Sync will be updated soon to support this version. " box. How long does it take for updates after patches ? Or maybe I am missing something ... initial setup info ?
Fin

Nbr post: 10
Register: 5/30/02
Posted: 5/23/16, 11:05 PM

It was updated for last month's patch. Hasn't been updated for this month's yet. My guess is the major stat changes are slowing things down a bit. It'll be fixed as soon as they can. The magelo team's really good about it and if it takes more than a few days they will usually credit everyone's premium account with extra time to make up for it.

Jelan
Admin

Nbr post: 11395
Register: 5/4/01
Posted: 5/23/16, 11:07 PM

Hi Guys,

As Fin guessed, the major stat changes are indeed slowing us down but we should be able to patch fairly soon and we will of course as always, compensate all our premium users with extra days for the extra downtime.
itsmeagain

Nbr post: 2
Register: 5/22/16
Posted: 5/24/16, 6:47 AM

Great, thanks for the quick response !
Jelan
Admin

Posted: 5/24/16, 6:49 AM

Sure thing itsmeagain.

Magelo Sync has been patched and I have posted a status update on the main page.
drakang
Premium User

Nbr post: 18
Register: 2/3/02
Posted: 5/24/16, 6:33 PM

It works to sync and appreciate getting that back up. Still some work to do on all the new stat changes. Does not pick up all the new stuff. IE one that jumped out is Stun Resist shows no mods and a - value vice the real numbers. Most of the advanced modifiers still broke. But figured this change would take a while. So thanks for getting step one done. Keep up the good work.
Jelan
Admin

Posted: 5/24/16, 7:34 PM

Hi drakang,

Ya this is a know issue highlighted in the news I posted recently. Those stats need to get removed from item modifiers given items don't actually contribute to those directly anymore. We will introducesoon a new bottom tab like in the game to see all those stats at the character level.