Login / Sign up
> > > System Error when trying to view character profiles

Messages in topic: System Error when trying to view character profiles
aeular

Nbr post: 3
Register: 12/23/04
Posted: 9/8/16, 12:56 PM

Also getting this on any of the characters I have updated relatively recently updated. Can't view any of them
Fjoellnir

Nbr post: 25
Register: 8/11/03
Posted: 9/8/16, 2:39 PM

I'm now getting this on 11 of my chars including two that haven't been synced since Feb and Mar of this year...
Reyek

Nbr post: 8
Register: 9/22/01
Posted: 9/9/16, 2:10 PM

So is Magelo going under? I havent seen anyone post from their side anywhere in a week it seems! Certainly nothing about our issue!
Fjoellnir

Nbr post: 25
Register: 8/11/03
Posted: 9/10/16, 9:17 AM

Seems to be fixed now. I had to re-sync many chars as they no longer showed up under rankings. Still have many to go before I sleep...

Thanks for fixing this!

EDIT: It looks as if this is still a problem for some folks. The first message in this thread still seems to have a problem with the linked char. Have also found 25 profiles that display, but are not included in Rankings.....
Mistweave
Premium User

Nbr post: 10
Register: 6/24/05
Posted: 9/10/16, 3:25 PM

Have to say that this is weird. The same three profiles that I got the error message on originally are still getting the error message. The other profiles still work just fine. So the problem is still happening and it seems a lot of others are having the same problem.
The last time I had an account problem it was something specific to my account. I got a quick response and a quick fix on an individual problem. Now, it seems like a multi account, system wide problem is being ignored. I find this very strange. I hope it is just that someone was on vacation and not a sign of things to come as I have come to rely on this website and the service it provides....
Jelan
Admin

Nbr post: 11396
Register: 5/4/01
Posted: 9/12/16, 4:33 AM

Hi guys,

Sorry for the late feedback on this matter. I have fixed Mistweave's specific issue (syncing lvl1 char with no ability) as for the other ones, it seems the issue is gone as I cant seem to find a profile to reproduce it.

I will close the issue for now and should any of you have a system error again, please open a new topic and make sure to post your profile link.
Jelan
Admin

Posted: 9/12/16, 5:03 AM

btw, I have granted 4 extra days to all our premium users to compensate for the delay in resolving this matter.
Mistweave
Premium User

Nbr post: 10
Register: 6/24/05
Posted: 9/12/16, 5:50 PM

Thanks Jelan,

I am glad that you guys are still there and active. I was getting a bit worried but it turns out with no reason. I have become reliant on your website to keep my characters and inventory up to date a straight so I am really glad everything will continue So keep up the good work and thanks
Jelan
Admin

Posted: 9/12/16, 9:21 PM

Dont worry, we will be here as long as we possibly can. Let's see if EQ outlast us