Login / Sign up
> > > Magelo website issue fixed, Magelo Update enabled again

Messages in topic: Magelo website issue fixed, Magelo Update enabled again
Modef

Nbr post: 10
Register: 11/16/06
Posted: 7/29/07, 9:00 AM

Ditto for me on the "No characters shown" problem. None available to synchronize.

Modef

Without Olivia deHavilland, Errol Flynn was just a rogue.
CeeNedra

Nbr post: 17
Register: 2/27/02
Posted: 7/29/07, 2:51 PM

Same for me. Running the most updated Java... clean install of magelo (but without installing magelo and running it from your website) and no characters show up at all to synchronize. I've tried it over and over and over to no avail.

~Cee
Skanktone

Register: 5/24/05
Posted: 7/29/07, 3:17 PM

Just a heads up, mine would be missing some gear, so I zoned and syncced again and it worked for me...hopefully this will help until the tweaks come.
docmoon

Nbr post: 12
Register: 2/17/02
Posted: 7/29/07, 5:03 PM

Still not getting any characters listed to synch. I uninstalled the updater and downloaded again, no luck.

Belserrie

Nbr post: 5
Register: 3/8/04
Posted: 7/29/07, 5:52 PM

Did a clean install (removed program via uninstall in control panel, verified java version, removed files using java rebooted) and now all I get when I run updater via the web is that EQ has been recently patched and an update will be forthcoming. Come on guys this is getting so old so fast......
Aldius

Nbr post: 118
Register: 11/16/01
Posted: 7/30/07, 2:37 AM

Ok. The issue where my chars wouldn't show us is gone.. Now I have this really strange one.

My alt will sync up just fine. However, my main's char pic on the right hand side is greyed out, and when I put my cursor on that grey pic thinger it says:

Status Unknown
Magelo Update is waiting for server information about this character.

This is for the character Aldius.

Are we only allowed to have one char running on the computer at a time now???

krogh
Advisor

Nbr post: 292
Register: 1/11/07
Posted: 7/30/07, 4:39 AM

Aldius, your issue could be caused by a server-side error, the grey status means that MU couldn't contact Magelo server to get your character's status.
I'll check our logs to find what's happening, i'll inform you as soon as i'll get more info on this
Xilraazz

Register: 10/10/01
Posted: 7/30/07, 2:30 PM

Thanks Magelo crew. You have once again done an awesome job. Congratulations on having an awesome product and enough CS to please the masses (just because you can't please everyone).

Securain

Nbr post: 7
Register: 7/13/07
Posted: 7/30/07, 8:47 PM

Still not getting any characters to synch. Even loaded EQ on a different machine and got a fresh Java. Downloaded Magelo and nothing. I get the EQ has been patched message when I load EQ after loading Java. I've had this issue since day one when I signed up at the beginning of the month.
Malbro
Premium User

Nbr post: 44
Register: 4/6/04
Posted: 7/30/07, 9:11 PM

I echo Leebae and thank you for the credit.

Malbro

biovital

Nbr post: 3
Register: 7/22/05
Posted: 7/30/07, 10:21 PM

Magelo Updater is not recognizing Warweaver when you go to sync your magelo.

kitchee

Nbr post: 2
Register: 1/25/03
Posted: 7/31/07, 3:32 AM

I am also not getting any characters to sync
Aldius

Posted: 7/31/07, 7:09 AM

There's a patch today, so we'll have to wait a day or two (more depending on what SOE screwed up this time) until it's resolved. SOE needs to be /bonk'd!! A LOT!!!

Dreamer55

Nbr post: 4
Register: 1/12/04
Posted: 7/31/07, 12:58 PM

I hope that once this patch is done and you fix it agian, it will work. I have been trying to use it for a week now and it has not worked. I just paid for a premium account and if it isn't fixed soon so I can actually use the thing, I may want my money back.
Aldius

Posted: 7/31/07, 2:15 PM

ooooo.. Maybe the patch won't be too hard to work around. It's a hotfix for eqplayers. Although, then again. That does sound like they're gonna screw with the feed again. /sighs