Login / Sign up
> > > Website and Magelo Update have been patched

Messages in topic: Website and Magelo Update have been patched
gnomtrix

Nbr post: 15
Register: 12/22/02
Posted: 7/24/07, 5:22 PM

Just get "an error occured when synchronising the characters:" in a dialog window. Appears to be doing something but not sure what.

This is against Grayhelm (884064)
kenstr
Premium User

Nbr post: 1
Register: 9/27/02
Posted: 7/24/07, 5:39 PM

Class AA are not showing correctly .
Category: Omens of War','effectHelper');" onmousemove="showHelper(arguments[0],'The first rank of this ability allows you to give your pet a "focus" command. While focused, your pet will ignore all other opponents until its current opponent is defeated. The second rank allows you to tell your pet to not cast any spells. Usage: /pet focus, /pet no cast.

is at the top followed by the AA's listed but no ranks or cost for each. Other wise everything looks good
sroloff

Nbr post: 5
Register: 5/5/07
Posted: 7/24/07, 5:55 PM

i get an error when trying to sync chars in eq...

an error occured when synchronizing the characters:

running magelo update 4.0.0 with eq icons at the bottom of the patcher
Wildsided

Nbr post: 11
Register: 5/26/02
Posted: 7/24/07, 6:12 PM

Thanks for all the hard work, but I have some bad news from EQlive forums,,
"On Wednesday, July 25, 2007 at 5:00 am PDT (6:00 am MDT, 7:00 am CDT, 8:00 am EDT, -7.00 GMT), all EverQuest servers will be down for a Game Update - Innothule Swamp revamp, AA corrections and other bug fixes. The estimated downtime is 6 hours.

Tineren

Nbr post: 6
Register: 10/6/02
Posted: 7/24/07, 6:57 PM

I get a sync error whenever I try to sync my main, but if I uncheck that box I can sync all of my other characters. Tried on 2 different computers and got the same result, other characters sync fine, but not Tineren.
Other issue: You are showing the cap on Combat effects as 35, it should be 100.
Suggestion: Can we get a tradeskill total sort option that includes the non-standard tradeskills that were taken out of the average? I agree that it didn't make much sense to include skills that not all have access to in an average, but that information would make sense in a total.
Tamaddar

Nbr post: 1
Register: 4/25/06
Posted: 7/24/07, 7:04 PM

im getting the same gimmic as everyone else cant update my main character, str /sta/ agi/ dex/ stats etc. are saying 390 max when its it 415 on my character. im not really interested in renewing my magelo acct.. to my knowledge it has never been accuate from day 1 i joined.. whats the since

http://www.magelo.com/eq_veiw_profile.html?num=1301780 Tamaddar Hammerskulls
sroloff

Nbr post: 5
Register: 5/5/07
Posted: 7/24/07, 7:16 PM

ya just noticed what they said and i can update alts but main refuses to update main wtb that fixed thanks
Sirosis

Nbr post: 3
Register: 7/6/05
Posted: 7/24/07, 7:49 PM

It seems that they forgot to add triple attack to the skill tree. That's why mains won't sync...
Creac

Nbr post: 31
Register: 9/10/01
Posted: 7/24/07, 7:53 PM

The updaters that runs from my local PC will not update to 4.0.1 - it stays at 4.0.0 (it lacks the EQ logo in bottom left corner etc).

The web based one launches 4.0.1 but as with everyone else will not properly update my main toon. It updates the name, it shows the updated time, but no other information is conveyed.

I tried manually editing the character first and then updating, but although the manual updates worked the automatic one did not.
Idril

Nbr post: 27
Register: 5/3/02
Posted: 7/24/07, 8:22 PM

After resyncing chars the ranking works now also for secondary flaged ones fine
Obocohc

Nbr post: 43
Register: 2/26/02
Posted: 7/24/07, 9:06 PM

Magelo update does not sync type 14 augs, doesn't add to purity doesn't add to stats.
polkgaiimahn

Nbr post: 19
Register: 1/2/02
Posted: 7/24/07, 9:07 PM

http://eq.magelo.com/profile/520626 syncs fine (has no new gear)
http://eq.magelo.com/profile/171362 does not sync as far as gear goes. I now have TBS raid gear on his wrists/gloves/head and I don't see them in the DB. Is this a problem again like before?

Popup box:
Magelo Update - Synchronization
An error occured when synchronizing the characters:
polkgaiimahn

Posted: 7/24/07, 9:22 PM

http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1351754 This guy in my guild was able to update his profile with all his new gear. He doesn't have any purity augs. Maybe that's what is messing me up.
Poguk

Nbr post: 9
Register: 7/15/02
Posted: 7/24/07, 9:25 PM

Getting a sync error when I try it. I can see my toon (Xosa - 545860) in the list.
polkgaiimahn

Posted: 7/24/07, 9:25 PM

Hardened Energeiac Leather Cowl MNK
Hardened Energeiac Leather Wristguard MNK
Hardened Energeiac Leather Gloves MNK
Nm, they're in the DB already. It must be the type 14 augs in them that screws things up. I'll not loot them and try to sync next time I die.