Login / Sign up
> > > Website and Magelo Update have been patched

Messages in topic: Website and Magelo Update have been patched
tlgill

Nbr post: 18
Register: 10/14/04
Posted: 7/25/07, 2:10 AM

Definitely a problem syncing mains - even deleted mine out of Magelo and can't re-sync it. Bah.
teemar

Nbr post: 5
Register: 5/10/05
Posted: 7/25/07, 2:27 AM

Java Web Start 1.6.0_02
Using JRE version 1.6.0_02 Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM
User home directory = C:\Documents and Settings\Tee
----------------------------------------------------
c: clear console window
f: finalize objects on finalization queue
g: garbage collect
h: display this help message
m: print memory usage
o: trigger logging
p: reload proxy configuration
q: hide console
r: reload policy configuration
s: dump system and deployment properties
t: dump thread list
v: dump thread stack
0-5: set trace level to <n>
----------------------------------------------------
[23:08:06] [INFO] Magelo Update 4.0.0, Copyright (C) 2007 Magelo SA
[23:08:06] [INFO] Windows XP 5.1 x86
[23:08:06] [INFO] Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM 1.6.0_02-b06
[23:08:06] [INFO] America/Chicago, en_US, windows-1252
[23:08:06] [INFO]
[23:08:08] [INFO] Authentification automatique de l'utilisateur...
[23:08:08] [INFO] Utilisateur authentifié : teemar (PREMIUM)
[23:08:08] [INFO] Démarrage du service : Content Synchronizer
[23:08:08] [INFO] Démarrage du service : Deadlock Hunter
[23:08:09] [INFO] Démarrage du service : Recherche de processus
[23:08:11] [INFO] Authentification automatique de l'utilisateur...
[23:08:11] [INFO] Utilisateur authentifié : teemar (PREMIUM)
[23:09:08] [INFO] Sending game content to server...
[23:09:08] [INFO] Nouveaux objets détectés : 0
[23:09:08] [INFO] Envoi des observations

I cant even delete my character to try and resynch it
Moonclaws

Nbr post: 8
Register: 6/5/03
Posted: 7/25/07, 2:30 AM

I also am unable to auto sync my main, a Monk (has triple attack btw), but my alt Cleric and Beastlord sync'd first try. (Neither have triple attack) There is no triple attack listed under Skills on the Magelo website.
Pullzem

Nbr post: 17
Register: 5/17/03
Posted: 7/25/07, 2:52 AM

I was excited to see you finally got Magelo working, again...but...when I exited EQ and checked the 4 chars I just zoned with to be sure they were captured, only 3 of the 4 were updated. My 2nd highest char wouldn't update...kept getting an error but it doesn't describe the error so I can tell you what it was. I clicked synch several times and got the error every time. I clicked off that running Magelo when I read your post saying it was now 4.01 and mine said 4.00...then saw where you said you had forgotten to update the version. I'll reload Magelo from the website again just in case something changed from this afternoon. It did a partial update for the warrior in question...it messed up his AA's, saying he only has 518 when he has 550 and looking at them, I see alot of the categories are messed up. He's got newer gear and augs than several slots show. If you need his link for any reason, here it is http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1346976 and thanks.
synicasm

Nbr post: 3
Register: 2/4/02
Posted: 7/25/07, 3:02 AM

16 Toons, 16 different classes, all ( minus one lvl 46 SK ) are 50 +

Wont Sync ( gives "An error occured when synchronizing the characters" pop up message)
50 Warrior
50 Berserker
54 Monk
75 Ranger

All the rest sync fine.

I suspect Triple Attack.... are there any other classes that get triple attack?
Divius

Nbr post: 4
Register: 7/10/04
Posted: 7/25/07, 3:55 AM

I cant sinc my warrior but can sink all my other classes, and I cannot edit my bstlords magelo name. I get an error.
cadara5

Nbr post: 6
Register: 3/14/02
Posted: 7/25/07, 4:29 AM

When I launch Magelo no problem. Then no character I have or Had on line zoned several times appears to allow me to update

Cadara Trafficwarden

http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=137131
droodie

Nbr post: 5
Register: 9/30/02
Posted: 7/25/07, 4:51 AM

Same thing here. I can sync my lvl 1 mules just fine (one warrior, one berserker - neither would have got tripple attack yet), but my main, lvl 75 monk, just will not sync. Just getting that same error like many else here. Could indeed be the tripple attack thing.
ThelonStorm

Nbr post: 2
Register: 6/24/02
Posted: 7/25/07, 5:35 AM

As of right now I can't get anything to sync. Constantly getting error messages.
Destil02

Nbr post: 15
Register: 12/17/05
Posted: 7/25/07, 8:07 AM

Okay so it updated my level, but not my aa's or my gear.

Nashm ~ Officer of <Dissention>, 7th Hammer
Missa ~ Officer of <Dissention>, 7th Hammer
"I say nothing for the good of myself, but I'm still talking , and you're not listening." - VNV Nation - Chrome
Cilrail

Nbr post: 3
Register: 6/16/03
Posted: 7/25/07, 8:59 AM

I don't think it has to do with tripple attack, I can sync my monk just fine (though he's not flagged as a main).

I can't sync any toon on my newer PC and I've doon a complete clean install of Magelo but all toons sync perfectly on the older PC.
Jelan
Admin

Nbr post: 11401
Register: 5/4/01
Posted: 7/25/07, 9:21 AM

We fixed the tripple attack missing skill and hopefully it should clear most of your issues guys, keep us posted.

As a reminder, dont forget that if you have AAs issue once you have synced, just manually save your AAs one time (it will fix your character) and then sync again.
Engineere6

Nbr post: 45
Register: 3/16/05
Posted: 7/25/07, 9:24 AM

Nice catch Cilrail. I have 3 accounts and have 1 main marked per account. My 67 cleric and 66 shammy, both marked as mains, would sync just fine. But my 75 ranger, marked as main, would not sync up. I went and marked my ranger as secondary, logged into game and he sync'd up with no problems whatsoever. So maybe the triple attack doesn't have anything to do with it.

Edit: lol nvm, Jelan beat me by a couple mins with the fix lol.

Creac

Nbr post: 31
Register: 9/10/01
Posted: 7/25/07, 9:48 AM

That fixed it
krogh
Advisor

Nbr post: 292
Register: 1/11/07
Posted: 7/25/07, 10:06 AM

Triple Attack
As Jelan said, triple attack was missing from magelo, all characters having it should be able to sync now.

MU doesn't show Everquest icon
We experienced some performance issues yesterday, and MU was unable to download the "evequest module". This issue should be fixed now. If the module doesn’t download still, please open a new thread in the bug report section.

Version 4.0.1 is still showing 4.0.0
There's an error in version 4.0.1, it displays 4.0.0 instead. This is not a blocking issue, it will be corrected in version 4.0.2

Malbro
Did you try downloading Magelo Update from the website, maybe you've an outdated version of Magelo Update's Java Web Start descriptors cached, let me know if your problem remains.

Wildsided
Be sure that handling the new patch will not take that long

Lias
Thank you for reporting the typo, it will be fixed in the next release of Magelo Update

MU 4.0.2 should be ready really soon after EQ's patch, Jelan will keep you informed as MU & EQ module will be updated together.