Login / Sign up
> > > Website and Magelo Update have been patched

Messages in topic: Website and Magelo Update have been patched
Mandrokamma

Nbr post: 1
Register: 2/3/03
Posted: 7/25/07, 10:11 AM

Beastlord class AA's seem to be messed up, namely the Advanced Pet Discipline AA:

Category: Omens of War','effectHelper');" onmousemove="showHelper(arguments[0],'The first rank of this ability allows you to give your pet a "focus" command. While focused, your pet will ignore all other opponents until its current opponent is defeated. The second rank allows you to tell your pet to not cast any spells. Usage: /pet focus, /pet no cast.

Category: Omens of War','effectHelper');" onmouseout="hideHelper('effectHelper');">Advanced Pet Discipline

This distorts the window so all ranks of AA's are out of the visible window.

Also, Combat Effects caps at 100 or 150 (sorry, can't recall off the top of my head), definitely not 35.

janetzke

Nbr post: 11
Register: 1/11/02
Posted: 7/25/07, 10:46 AM

Well eqgame.exe got patched again this morning, Texas time. Hopefully it won't be down so long this time.
aespire

Nbr post: 3
Register: 5/18/07
Posted: 7/25/07, 3:06 PM

It would seem that the first AA on the class AA tab is not correctly coded, since from reading through, it doesn't appear to be just limited to me (Enc).
Malbro
Premium User

Nbr post: 44
Register: 4/6/04
Posted: 7/25/07, 4:57 PM

Launched from site and after downloading the new version it launches just fine.

Malbro

vdlar

Nbr post: 7
Register: 7/17/07
Posted: 7/25/07, 7:22 PM

Mine reads 4.0.0 also and has no EQ icon in the bottom left either. i guess its no updated yet?
Inoke
Advisor

Nbr post: 1182
Register: 1/27/04
Posted: 7/25/07, 10:09 PM

More AA changes with the patch too, they broke up some of the conslidated ones.

Lias

Nbr post: 247
Register: 10/13/02
Posted: 7/25/07, 10:21 PM

Mandrokamma, I also noticed the same thing you did. All pet using classes have class AAXP display messed up. Its a java syntax error... I reported it in the bug forum. Should be real easy to fix.

Zinnigan

Nbr post: 9
Register: 2/7/04
Posted: 7/26/07, 12:13 AM

I also DL'ed the new version and still get the EQgame.exe error message. Gonna wait and try it again tomorrow, unless someone has a suggestion? I'm pretty clueless trying to fix a lot of tech related stuff. Hoping it comes across fine soon. Also want to throw in a big thanks to the folks who worked to get it back up and running. Looks like it's going to be pretty cool.

Moonclaws

Nbr post: 8
Register: 6/5/03
Posted: 7/26/07, 2:07 AM

Still no Triple Attack listed on the Magelo skill tree for Monks.
Silmare

Nbr post: 70
Register: 4/9/02
Posted: 7/26/07, 10:53 AM

Followed the How to Install a Clean Update in the Bug section. It still will not find my logged in char to run the update.

And thank you for all your hard work on this. I find it a very valuable tool and well worth the premium fee.

Inoke
Advisor

Nbr post: 1182
Register: 1/27/04
Posted: 7/26/07, 5:38 PM

EQ was patched yesterday 7/25/07 which means MU is broken again until they update it.

Zinnigan

Nbr post: 9
Register: 2/7/04
Posted: 7/26/07, 5:51 PM

Cool, so we can expect another 3 weeks of downtime while we pay for the service? All I want to do is sync characters so I'm up to date for the guild I'm apping to. Is there another service besides this and EQplayers, or are we basically stuck paying for nothing?

Jelan
Admin

Nbr post: 11399
Register: 5/4/01
Posted: 7/26/07, 7:01 PM

Magelo Update has been patched, tripple attack has been fixed for good among other things, please check our latest news for more details and thanks for your patience in this matter.
Jerhan

Nbr post: 1
Register: 7/27/07
Posted: 7/27/07, 10:15 AM

I'm still getting the following message "eqgame.exe has been recently patched, Magelo Update will be updated soon to support this new version."
Jelan
Admin

Nbr post: 11399
Register: 5/4/01
Posted: 7/27/07, 1:04 PM

Jerhan, can you confirm that you are running Magelo Update 4.0.2 with the Everquest module V1.0.2 (you can see the version by mouve hovering the EQ icon on the bottom right of Magelo Update) ?

Thanks.