Login / Sign up
> > > Class Question Q&A Contest Submissions

Messages in topic: Class Question Q&A Contest Submissions
shepdawg

Nbr post: 4
Register: 4/9/08
Posted: 3/11/12, 11:15 PM

ranger

are there any plans to take warders wrath off the same timer as our archry disk aka trueshot,bullseye, etc. so we don't have to chose between which we want to use.

working together and helping each other out we can accomplish anything, if you help others out they will be more willing to help you out.
shepdawg

Nbr post: 4
Register: 4/9/08
Posted: 3/11/12, 11:16 PM

ranger

also are there any plans to make it so when a druid uses there skin to flora spell to turn a npc into a plant if it was already a humaniod or beast to let our arrow spell that only works on humniods or beast still work since the mob was supposed to be huminod or beast but they changed it to plant. so we don't have to yell at them then try and mem a new spell.

working together and helping each other out we can accomplish anything, if you help others out they will be more willing to help you out.
Sorosh

Nbr post: 1
Register: 3/12/12
Posted: 3/12/12, 12:41 AM

Class : Enchanter

Every arch type has a primary stat associated with their class, example: War's Str/Sta, Rng STR/Dex, Wiz Int/Sta, Ench Int/Cha. Every class' tiered armor has a heroic bonus to their respective primary stats except Enchanter's Cha with the latest expansion VoA. Why was our primary primary stat excluded from our tiered armor? From tier 1 through raid tier 4 there's 0 heroic bonus to cha.
tasmal
Premium User

Nbr post: 10
Register: 2/20/05
Posted: 3/12/12, 2:40 AM

Berserker: will the AA dying blow work one day ?

inukai

Register: 3/12/12
Posted: 3/12/12, 7:09 AM

Class: Necro

Epics for several classes are still worth getting for click effect, but they are not forced to permanently have it equipped as necro's do. Is there any chance of doing something like adding a class only AA to replace the dot crit mod, that would only be accessible after a certain level and upon the completion of their epic?
ruffone

Register: 3/6/05
Posted: 3/12/12, 8:19 AM

Warrior

I'd like to know what if anything is being done to adjust aggro for warriors? Are warriors ever goin to get some type of lifetap/self heal adjustment or will we forever be at the mercy of clerics/mercs?

http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1383702
mindnummer

Nbr post: 5
Register: 8/21/03
Posted: 3/12/12, 9:19 AM

Class: Warrior
Question: When are you going to make warriors less like knights and have to use shields to win events. I would like to go back to being able to duel wield events and not use a shield for every fight including trash fights.
mindnummer

Nbr post: 5
Register: 8/21/03
Posted: 3/12/12, 9:22 AM

Class: Cleric
Questions: When will a cleric like a group rez or raid rez? Is single rezzing 40 people in a raid really necessary. Have like a timmer where if the fight is still going, raid rez cant happen, but after event or it resets it is allowed.
Entilzar01

Register: 1/18/05
Posted: 3/12/12, 9:26 AM

: Necromancer
Can we have an aa like that of bards and enchanters allowing our illusions
To hold across zone lines, we have lots of lich illusions but to keep the illusions
we have to recast across every zone line.

Mindliss AB Necro

Fyrendeverian

Nbr post: 7
Register: 3/11/04
Posted: 3/12/12, 9:27 AM

Class: Warrior

Subject: Class AAs

Question: Two AAs named Hastened Scowl and Hastened Bazu Roar describe each as reducing the reuse time for those particular disciplines. However, Scowl is a level 75 discipline and the AA is from VoA. Furthermore, Bazu Roar is a level 86 discipline while the AA for this is also from VoA. Do these AAs hasten the reuse time of only these disciplines by name or do they hasten the entire line of disciplines respectively? i.e. Will Hastened Scowl lower the reuse time of Jeer and will Hastened Bazu Roar reduce the reuse time of Grendlaen Roar?
makavien

Register: 3/12/02
Posted: 3/12/12, 9:29 AM

Class : Warrior

Will Warriors ever receive a charge ability that engages the npc ?
LarksongLoS

Nbr post: 2
Register: 12/17/09
Posted: 3/12/12, 11:23 AM

Class: Druid

What do the EQ and EQ Next developers see as the future role for druids in the group, solo and raid game?

I hear stories that druids were once an important class. I love playing my druid but am concerned that there are not eough tools to define a valuable role in groups and raids. In the attempt to even the playing ground for other classes is development for the druid role an after thought?

Please, EQ developers, what do you see as the future role for druids?

Thanks,
Larksong, EQ, level 95 druid, Xegony
LarksongLoS

Register: 12/17/09
Posted: 3/12/12, 11:24 AM

Class: All – EQ Next

Will there be class changes in EQ next? Will the current classes be in the new game? Will players of EQ and EQII be able to transfer current game characters to the new game?

Sony may be trying to build suspense, but please toss a kernel of information about the plan. If the plan changes as launch date approaches, okay but we would love to know what the EQ Next developers' are thinking.

Thanks,
Larksong, EQ, level 95 druid on Xegony
gummjai

Register: 1/19/11
Posted: 3/12/12, 11:42 AM

Class: Bard

Firstly, let me say I have truly enjoyed EQ ever since the first day I killed a rat in South Freeport. I was hooked and have been ever since. I have played a bard for the last 11 years off and on and have raided as a bard for almost every expansion. While bards are not DPS classes and we are the Jack of ALL trades of the EQ world, why is the damage we do so much lower than any other class? Could there be implemented weaponry on lines with the Knight classes where we have to use our instruments in the offhand to go with it like the knights do with shields?

Sail D`Khan EMarr 95th Level Maestro
Starrluna

Register: 12/11/06
Posted: 3/12/12, 12:33 PM

Class : Cleric
Will Clerics ever be able to get a Mass rez aa or an aa for a regular invis? Mass Rez woould be great to have and would be a time saver when raids wipe instead of havine to singally rez each person. The aa invis would be loved too Just about every class has one now why didnt clerics get one?