> > > Class Question Q&A Contest Submissions

Messages in topic: Class Question Q&A Contest Submissions
Hamkas1

Nbr post: 1
Register: 4/26/11
Posted: 3/12/12, 1:16 PM

Monk

Hamm

Why is our lull,ie. phantasmal apparition, and our special attack, ie. veilwalkers synergy, on the same timer. This only makes pulling more difficult, and lowers dps. It has been this way since we received these abilities almost 10 years ago and still makes no sense. Also, can monks receive a pulling tool like SKs have to physically pull a mob to the caster?
Danyella dangerhugs

Register: 1/1/03
Posted: 3/12/12, 2:06 PM

Class: Paladin
Question: As a Paladin I can stack my Invisibility vs Undead on top of regular Invisibility on other players. However, when I am Invisible vs Undead and another player gives me regular Invisibility, the Invisibility vs Undead gets overwritten. Why is that? Because basically this comes to the effect that any class can easily have both Invisibility vs Undead and regular Invisibility, except a Paladin. Unless I start using 'tricks' like someone having cast regular Invisibility on me at the same time as I am casting my Invisibility vs Undead so both buffs hold at the same time. And no, I can't cast Invisibility vs Undead on myself after someone first casts regular Invisibility on me as the casting will break that buff
zionpc

Register: 7/27/09
Posted: 3/12/12, 2:37 PM

Class: Bard

I have been playing EQ since 2000, when bards still had to twist their songs manually, and essentially were unable to talk while in active combat. Is there a chance that one day, we will be able to literally mix songs, perhaps via an AA, that might give the effects of 2 songs with only 1 "sing", even with reduced effect?
Chocomunkie

Nbr post: 2
Register: 7/22/11
Posted: 3/12/12, 3:09 PM

Class: New

I was wondering if SoE was planning on coming out with another class? It has been awhile since there has been a new class (berserker). Perhaps a class that primarily gets its damage from weapon augmentation?
Chocomunkie

Nbr post: 2
Register: 7/22/11
Posted: 3/12/12, 3:16 PM

Why don't certain classes have auras? And shouldn't each class have more than one in the case of two of the same class in a group? It seems like such a great opportunity to give classes more variety.
Demchuk

Nbr post: 3
Register: 7/12/04
Posted: 3/12/12, 5:04 PM

Class: Wizard
Question: Why can't wizards make more useful things? Enchanters can imbue gems, and coalesce mana, etc. And mages can make useful pets weapons, focus gear, mana sticks, etc. Even necros can make resurrection stones. It seems wizards are the only pure casters without a talent for making useful magical stuff.

Tanicus

Register: 3/12/12
Posted: 3/12/12, 5:20 PM

Class: Paladin
Question: The lore for Paladins is amazing, and the epic quest lines in the game are some of the best I have ever seen. Will there be more Paladin specific quests that go into the relationship with Mithaniel Marr and other major EQ lore figures?
Sandaormo

Nbr post: 11
Register: 2/11/03
Posted: 3/12/12, 5:53 PM

Sandaormo - Warrior

Who was the genius that made those stairs leading to Morrell's Castle? Is there anyway he can call me so I can explain my feelings about them?
Kel

Nbr post: 20
Register: 11/28/01
Posted: 3/12/12, 6:17 PM

Class: Cleric

Now that clerics have the AA Divine Peace and are using it as a fixed invis, what is the reasoning behind not giving clerics a fixed invis spell? Some other classes get both invis and IVU, so why not clerics?

bamjammer

Register: 6/5/08
Posted: 3/12/12, 6:43 PM

Class: All

Will there ever be new epic weapon/item quests introduced (3.0) in future updates/expansions? And has there been any consideration of streamlining the current epic quests for incoming new players to make it easier for them to get started on them?
Than0pe

Register: 9/22/08
Posted: 3/12/12, 7:05 PM

class magician
my question is in regards to losing aggro, SO many times i have died do to See invis or name or just my own stupidity of forgetting to invs. we have companion of neccessity, drape of shadows all wonderful TO A POINT. we must have mob targeted or pet in combat for this to work, every other class has a fade that doesnt not require being engaged in actually combat to loose aggro, are there plans to rectify this.. its an area that frustrates me to no end
Carryion

Nbr post: 3
Register: 5/21/07
Posted: 3/12/12, 7:59 PM

Ranger/Epic's Possable other Classess

Will are Epic 1.0 - 2.0 ever be any use to us? I'd like to see are older epics become usefull, beside having them in our bags and useing them now and then. Some of the effects are nice to have. Like Slow / Haste, Maybe make a way to combine 1.0 and 2.0 epics in to Augs, Keeping the Epic Effects. Sence Ranger gets 2 Sword for Epic 1.0 and only 1 for 2.0 It would be nice when combine would give you 2 Augs Prima and a Secd Aug slots. Witch would fit in 4/7/8 Slots. Witch will give the Effect and clickie. That we could Aug with our Weapons we get in games
raregift

Register: 2/15/08
Posted: 3/12/12, 9:06 PM

Magician
Some magicians like myself have given player gear to their pets, like elegant defiant plate, and
various weapons for the stats that are higher than the summoned pet gear. Do pets have a maximum cap for their Armor Class and Hit Points and if so, what are those two maximum cap
values?
kshipper

Register: 8/16/08
Posted: 3/12/12, 10:12 PM

Magician:

I would love to see targeted summoning for pet weapons too. I hate opening a trade window with the wrong pet or wrong toon, only to have 'cancel' put the weapon somewhere in my packs. I use the 32 slot bags so it is hard to find sometimes.
Jerad

Nbr post: 8
Register: 1/7/04
Posted: 3/13/12, 11:51 AM

Bard:
Ryken's Reckless Renewal is supposed to give a 20% increase to healing crit chance. ATM it's doing 4 or less depending on who is buffed by it. Is that something that we should be expecting a fix on?